Massina_nz vs Suprass- The Great War

After action reports for Commander The Great War

Moderators: Slitherine Core, The Lordz

Suprass
Administrative Corporal - SdKfz 232 8Rad

Re: Massina_nz vs Suprass- The Great War (no massina please)

Post by Suprass »

Sorry for beeing so quiet but I was busy and didn't have time to post new news from the front line.

25 OCT - 8 NOV 1917

After Italian's surrender there is only a mater of time until Entente will colaps. But French and British are fighting like lions...
]Image
GogTheMild
Master Sergeant - Bf 109E

Re: Massina_nz vs Suprass- The Great War (no massina please)

Post by GogTheMild »

Excellent. I have missed this. A 1917 blitzkrieg :D .
We sleep peaceably in our beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on our behalf.
Suprass

Re: Massina_nz vs Suprass- The Great War

Post by Suprass »

22 NOV to 20 DEC 1917

Attack frome Alps is unstopable. Entente is trying to slow CP but it seems that war is going to end.

Germans allmoust developed tanks to make last push in 1918 if thay will have to...

French surrenderd. This is the date that has to be remeberd as a victory of Grate German Empire!!!

Surrender of the British Empire will come soon... CP started preparation for the invasion...

... but there is no need of invasion. Great Britain surrendered! Central Powers reach ultimate victory!!!

It look like my war plane has passed the test. It was a good choice to finish each enemy one by one. I think that change to 1.30 pathe during the game was beter for me- Russians surendered faster than I thought. I think that if we counld stay in previouse version massina should survive witch Russians until halt of '16 (at least) so the war could looks diferent.

I want to thanks Massina for GREAT GAME and all of you wha was patient enough to read all this.

Hope that Slitherine will repair some bugs witch new patch to make this game even greater.
GogTheMild

Post by GogTheMild »

Congratulations. A great AAR. I have enjoyed following it.
We sleep peaceably in our beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on our behalf.
operating
Master Sergeant - U-boat
Master Sergeant - U-boat

Post by operating »

Massina_nz vs Suprass- The Great War

Read your AAR from beginning to end, excellant job, must have been time consuming, especially over a period of several months, none the less, I appreciate a fine piece of work! :wink:

Return to “Commander The Great War AAR's”