Download Latest Build here!

Open beta forum.

Moderators: Slitherine Core, The Lordz, Panzer Corps Design, Panzer Corps Moderators

reddog000
Lance Corporal - Panzer IA

Re: Download Latest Build here!

Post by reddog000 »

Do not know exactly what scenario I am on. It is in the tutorial section I know. I have played up to the first retreat scenario where you have to hold certain points in a certain amount of turns.

I have had no graphical, movement, or play issues. Downloading new beta update now. Game looks great. Wonderful job!
jad43
Corporal - 5 cm Pak 38
Corporal - 5 cm Pak 38

Re: Serial Number Issue

Post by jad43 »

I downloaded the latest beta update and discovered in trying to use the multiplayer option an error message appeared.
The error message said there was no serial number despite the fact that I had to enter my serial number prior to installing the update beta file.
Was ist los? Please explain this latest bug.
SergejK

Post by SergejK »

fantastic! was playing several successive battles - was overwhelmed with oportunity to attack Taranto - the game plays and is superb
papapnut

Re: Serial Number Issue

Post by papapnut »

schlieffen wrote:I downloaded the latest beta update and discovered in trying to use the multiplayer option an error message appeared.
The error message said there was no serial number despite the fact that I had to enter my serial number prior to installing the update beta file.
The same thing happened to me.
heyhellowhatsnew
Senior Corporal - Ju 87G
Senior Corporal - Ju 87G

Post by heyhellowhatsnew »

I am trying to record this video AAR but xsplit isn't working. What do people use to record Panzer Corps?
Last edited by heyhellowhatsnew on Sun Jun 02, 2013 7:38 am, edited 1 time in total.
heyhellowhatsnew
Senior Corporal - Ju 87G
Senior Corporal - Ju 87G

Post by heyhellowhatsnew »

nevermind, got it working. Still making videos. Will put up links soon.

Return to “Panzer Corps Open Beta”