First Impressions

Open beta forum.

Moderators: Slitherine Core, The Lordz, Panzer Corps Design, Panzer Corps Moderators

DaShox
Lance Corporal - Panzer IA
Lance Corporal - Panzer IA

First Impressions

Post by DaShox »

30 seconds - Opening screen/menu is well polished

5 Minutes - In the campaign selection it would help if there was a little more description. I ended up figuring things out. Also I'm finding the font a little hard to read. I started "Europe on Fire" and the UI was immediate intuitive as former player of Panzer General.

15 minutes - I saw the AI move a unit out of the city it was defending. Allowed me to capture the city easily and then destroy the unit.

1 Hour: I really like what you have done with the UI in showing units who can yet move (green arrows), fire (red cross hares), need ammo (shells) and need supply (fuel can).

On the jump map, it would help to have a better contrast of your troops and enemy colors. My preference would be blue for friendly and red for enemy.

I'm really missing the ability to be able to edit my Core Troops formation name. I'm also missing the ability to see my core group kills and honor they have earned during the campaign that you found in Panzer General.

I have played thru 3 battles in the campaign and I find the contrast between Allie units and the overall map darkness sometime makes them camouflaged.

Performance - No problems with performance. Runs smoothly.

UI - was intuitive and have no problems or suggestions at this point.

Return to “Panzer Corps Open Beta”