Tommy2

Moderator: Slitherine Core

Tommy2
Private First Class - Opel Blitz
Private First Class - Opel Blitz

Tommy2

Post by Tommy2 »

Hello, Slitherine-team !

After no reaction of my opponent in an actually game PBEM (1941-45, War in the East), I looked for my another arriving mails and found 2 sorted from the E-mail-programm under the folder "junk mail". These 2 came in at the 3. and 17. of January 2014 and were sended by the slitherine-team. I now could read them with my dictionary, because I thought, thomething is wrong with the PBEM-game.
To your questions :
1. Yes, I have downloaded some of my turns multiple times. In this way I tried to start again (like training with better chances). I didn't know, that it is not allowed and the game system didn't get angry too. In my german game instruction is no discription of this, no prohibition.
2. No, I don't have technical problems.

I would like to continue the PBEM-game if it is allowed and possible. Please answer in simple sentences, my english is not so good to discuss problems in the depth.

With regards !
Tommy2
VPaulus
Slitherine
Slitherine

Re: Tommy2

Post by VPaulus »

Hi Tommy2,
That was just a warning from the PBEM server, you can continue playing. But please don't reload your games as this is considered a form of cheating, that's the reason why the server sent you the notification.

Return to “Gary Grigsby's War in the East : Tech Support”