Error 99 cant send turn back?

Moderator: Slitherine Core

bomazz
Lance Corporal - Panzer IA

Error 99 cant send turn back?

Post by bomazz »

I am Having an issue with server it would seem. I load my turn, complete it, and then hit done, it goes to save...then it goes to send...and then it comes up with error 99 upload file error, retry save. I do ..and rinse repeat. this just started ??
bomazz

Re: Error 99 cant send turn back?

Post by bomazz »

Seems that It is on your end? I have no problems downloading from your servers, just uploading the completed turns back too the server. ??? any Ideas.

It is just not a single game, I have a few going now and It is all of them. same process, download fine, cant upload completed turn.

Thanks
Radagy
Private First Class - Opel Blitz

Post by Radagy »

Same error message for me, nevertheless the file is successfully uploaded and i can go on with my match.
Bigbaba1111

Post by Bigbaba1111 »

hi bomazz,

nearly the same happens to me now. am at work (ok, with a veeeeeery slow internet connection) and tried to open your turn but got "download game failure error 99".

will try the same tomorrow at home with a realy fast connection and hope it works.

edit: ok everything is clear. the problem was caused by the slow i-net connection at work. at home with cable everything is fine and turns are loaded correctly.
IainMcNeil
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by IainMcNeil »

Sorry you are having problems. It is probably a connection issue of some sort. The files are quite large and we've noticed people using Wifi especially have issues. If you are on a Wifi it would be much safer to use a cable connection and hopefully this will sort out your problems.

Return to “Gary Grigsby's War in the East : Tech Support”