Technical Support - Start here

Moderator: Slitherine Core

IainMcNeil
Site Admin
Site Admin

Technical Support - Start here

Post by IainMcNeil »

If you have problems downloading or ordering your game please post here or mail info@slitherine.co.uk with your order details.

For any technical issues with the installer or the game, please visit the Matrix forums, where the development team will be able to help http://www.matrixgames.com/forums/tt.asp?forumid=695
cuco
Private First Class - Opel Blitz

Post by cuco »

Hello

I have just purchased War in the East ORDER REFERENCE # 40922797 from 12/28/2010 04:07 War in the East (729942) - Full Version (2910026)

However, after doing the transaction through PayPal, and when I was in the product download page, I clicked the "click here to download" button and it gave me an error saying that I don´t have access to the page. I tried several times and it happened the same over and over. Later, when I received the order information e-mail from Plimus, there was an URL to download the game. After clicking that link, it appeared a page saying that:

"This product is no longer available for download, this may be due to the maximum number of allowed attempts exceeded or the allotted time.Please contact the manufacturer of the product for support"

I have already paid 70 euros but couldn´t download anything.

Please, could you fix this so I can download the game?

Thanks in advanced
1jasonoz
Private First Class - Wehrmacht Inf

Post by 1jasonoz »

I am having the same issues as the poster about in regards to a game i just bought.

Purchased the game through slitherine, paid for it, transaction details sent from Plism (slitherine order processing website) with URL download link for the game I'd just purchased. Clicked on link, was unable to actually download game until login details supplied via Plism. Not possible to login via Plism link. Am now unable to receive the game which I've paid for as there have been too many attempts to access the download link. I'm now locked out from downloading the game at all.

I was using Explorer 8 when attempting to download, then changed to Mozilla as per this sites instructions and was told that there is an error, and has been to many download attempts and that i had to contact the manufacturer of the game. This now occurs on both Explorer 8 & Mozilla no matter what i try.

Jason
pipfromslitherine
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by pipfromslitherine »

We've looked into this, and Plimus should have sent an email with an updated download link to anyone effected by what appears to have been a transient issue. Please let us know if you don't recieve your email.

Cheers

Pip
1jasonoz

Post by 1jasonoz »

Any idea when Plism is going to send out the new download links so i can download the game i have bought?
pipfromslitherine
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by pipfromslitherine »

They should already have sent them. If you haven't gotten them we will chase them again.

Cheers

Pip
1jasonoz

Post by 1jasonoz »

Thanks, as yet i have not received anything from anyone about the game i bought!
cuco

Post by cuco »

Received the message with the new link. Downloaded the game, intalled and playing without any problem. Thanks a lot for your support

Merrry xmas and kind regards from a satisified customer
IainMcNeil
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by IainMcNeil »

This should have been resolved for everyone some time ago. If anyone still has an issue please post a new thread and we'll sort you out ASAP.
STEF78
Lance Corporal - Panzer IA

Re: Technical Support - Start here

Post by STEF78 »

Hello

Unable to load my game GG War in the East vs Vorsteher (error 99).

Thanks
Stéphane
bomazz

Post by bomazz »

Hello I have posted a problem I am having with a server game I am playing with Timmytab. I explained in other thread that I upload game and it is corrupted I get a blank empty war zone on turn 0 while the turn I was supposed to receive was my german turn 9 or 10 cant remember now. After loading the turn it comes up as soviet turn 0 empty no counters ....

Thanks for your attention.
ColOlrik

Post by ColOlrik »

PBEM NOTIFICATION...

Hello, no technical problem for me, just three disconnections today because of bad weather in recent days. A lot of wind on the area resulting in internet clippings, that's what forced me to download three times the same lap. I stop my turn today to no longer encounter this kind of problem, I would resume when the Internet will become stable again. I am sorry for the inconvenience and wish you a pleasant day.
Tommy2

Post by Tommy2 »

Hello !
My playrername is "Tommy2", my opponent is named "renierspc". We play Gary Grigsby`s WITE The German-Soviet War 1941-1945.

Opponent: renierspc
Battle: 1941-45 Campaign - Alt CV
Turn: 3

Can´t open my turn 3 in Multiplayer, the game crashes completely down. Turn 1 and 2 worked fine.
What is the reason ?

At the same time i do the game with another player, everithing works.

Kindly regards !
Tommy2

Kessler-Thomas@t-online.de
zakblood
Most Active User 2017
Most Active User 2017

Post by zakblood »

might be better and quicker to post the question here,

http://www.matrixgames.com/forums/tt.asp?forumid=909

good luck they will look after you and reply asap

Return to “Gary Grigsby's War in the East : Tech Support”