How Do You Contact your Opponet?

PC : Gary Grigsby’s War in the East: The German-Soviet War 1941-1945 is the spiritual heir to the great Eastern Front games of the past.

Moderator: Slitherine Core

Zemke
Lance Corporal - Panzer IA
Lance Corporal - Panzer IA

How Do You Contact your Opponet?

Post by Zemke »

I wish to contack my opponent, but there is seems to be no way to do that, any suggestions?
IainMcNeil
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by IainMcNeil »

Its a feature the team are looking to add that in game. Other games using the PBEM system let you send a message to your opponent with each turn update and the WitE team are looking to do the same. The only way right now is to send them a private message via the forums.
rjh1971
1st Lieutenant - Grenadier
1st Lieutenant - Grenadier

Re: How Do You Contact your Opponet?

Post by rjh1971 »

Zemke wrote:I wish to contack my opponent, but there is seems to be no way to do that, any suggestions?
I would make a post with my user server name and your opponents both in slitherine and matrix forum and hope your opponents reads it and reply, until the feature Ian talks about is implemented I can't think of anything else. It's being worked on.
GG AWD, WBTS, WiTE Beta Tester
Time of Fury Beta Tester
Panzer Corps, CtGW Beta Tester
Decisive campaigns Case Blue,Barbarossa, beta tester.
SC WiE, WaW, WWI Beta Tester
Hermann
Private First Class - Wehrmacht Inf

Post by Hermann »

Easiest way is to use the pm feature on this forum to look up the opponents username. that can get you his email addie or at least alert him via these forums. the memberlist here unfortunately doesnt have a member search function like the pm menu does.
john47

Re: How Do You Contact your Opponet?

Post by john47 »

Seriously, it would be nice to have some possibility to exchange some message with your opponent via the Multiplayer-Screen or at least via the Turn-Tool that you provide.
It is very cumbersome to always log into the forum first and then exchange a PM. For an active communication this should be handled more efficiently.
John

Return to “Gary Grigsby's War in the East”