New Campaign.

PC : Turn based WW2 goodness in the mold of Panzer General. This promises to be a true classic!

Moderators: Slitherine Core, Panzer Corps Design, Panzer Corps Moderators

stormbringer3
Sergeant First Class - Panzer IIIL

New Campaign.

Post by stormbringer3 »

I've always played the German Gand Campaign. I'm thinking of starting either Afrika Corps or Soviet Corps. I'd like some thoughts on which would be better. I'm sure that each one has something different to offer. Thanks for any opinions.
goose_2
Tournament Organizer of the Year 2017
Tournament Organizer of the Year 2017

Re: New Campaign.

Post by goose_2 »

I haven't played Soviet Corps since I helped Beta test it so I am looking forward to starting a blindthrough once I get done with my blind us corps playthrough.

My current favorite and most feedback that I receive is from my Double Rommel Afrika Korps playthrough.

I am in the middle of the Mareth Line hanging on by literally a string, but I am loving it.

Afrika Korps is a masterpiece in logistics and planning. I loved my blindthrough before I had a youtube channel, and now I am loving it all over again at Double Rommel difficulty.

That is my 2 cents.
goose_2
Lutheran Multiplayer Tournament Organizer. :-)

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCRHQShaOv5PWoer6cP1syLQ
rubyjuno

Post by rubyjuno »

I've not played Soviet Corps, but I can recommend Afrika Corps - it has a lot of variety and is a fascinating campaign.
ptje63
Sergeant First Class - Elite Panzer IIIL

Post by ptje63 »

I preferred playing AK over SC, since I prefer the German units over the Russian ones. RC has it challenges though and is not quite the opposite from the German Eastern campaign.
If you are interested, there are some interesting AK mods available, but you may also just start with the AK campaign itself.
TSPC37730

Post by TSPC37730 »

If you're going the AK route, be very careful with your prestige. From the very start. You will need every nickel. Good luck!

Return to “Panzer Corps”