Multiplayer: Unable to see opponents turn

PC : Turn based WW2 goodness in the mold of Panzer General. This promises to be a true classic!

Moderators: Slitherine Core, Panzer Corps Design, Panzer Corps Moderators

ChristianC
Senior Corporal - Ju 87G
Senior Corporal - Ju 87G

Multiplayer: Unable to see opponents turn

Post by ChristianC »

Hello, I was thinking someone could help me with this problem me and my friend have been having, when we start our turn in multiplayer we cannot see most of the other person's turn, the game just freezes up, you can hear the sounds from the moves but besides that just a frozen screen. After their move is over then the game goes back to normal. I have tried not touching the mouse at all. Does any one have suggestions on how to fix this problem?
Moniker
Corporal - 5 cm Pak 38
Corporal - 5 cm Pak 38

Re: Multiplayer: Unable to see opponents turn

Post by Moniker »

I don't know since I haven't started playing multi-player yet, but I think you will get help faster if you post your issue in Tech Support. Hope it gets resolved.
goose_2
Tournament Organizer of the Year 2017
Tournament Organizer of the Year 2017

Post by goose_2 »

ChristianC wrote: Tue Apr 02, 2019 12:47 am Hello, I was thinking someone could help me with this problem me and my friend have been having, when we start our turn in multiplayer we cannot see most of the other person's turn, the game just freezes up, you can hear the sounds from the moves but besides that just a frozen screen. After their move is over then the game goes back to normal. I have tried not touching the mouse at all. Does any one have suggestions on how to fix this problem?
yeah this is an ongoing problem, wait until the end of the turn exit to the main menu (without clicking or moving any units) reload the scenario and you should see the full turn
goose_2
Lutheran Multiplayer Tournament Organizer. :-)

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCRHQShaOv5PWoer6cP1syLQ
ChristianC
Senior Corporal - Ju 87G
Senior Corporal - Ju 87G

Post by ChristianC »

Okay, thanks for the info.

Return to “Panzer Corps”