Confusion With Panzer Corps Mac

PC : Turn based WW2 goodness in the mold of Panzer General. This promises to be a true classic!

Moderators: Slitherine Core, Panzer Corps Moderators, Panzer Corps Design

KdF
Corporal - 5 cm Pak 38
Corporal - 5 cm Pak 38

Confusion With Panzer Corps Mac

Post by KdF »

Hello all. Once upon a time....

When I first bought Panzer Corps on PC, it was great! Greater than great, then I bought a Mac.

Not so great, so I played it on Bootcamp and it worked fine.

Then a Mac version was released for the Gold Edition, I was ecstatic and bought it right away not knowing it was handled by another company.

Then I installed and played it. Again, not so great.

Then there was a patch! I installed that, but alas, it still paled in comparison to the PC version which is polished and bug free.

I saw in the forums that there was perhaps more work on it? I was not sure what version is which and if the project is DOA.

Is the Mac version doomed to 3 star reviews? Is there a happily ever after for the Mac version of the Greatest WWII Turn-Based Strategy game ever?

Only time will tell! ....(and perhaps users on this forum)
dalfrede
Colonel - Fallschirmjäger
Colonel - Fallschirmjäger

Re: Confusion With Panzer Corps Mac

Post by dalfrede »

KdF wrote: I saw in the forums that there was perhaps more work on it? I was not sure what version is which and if the project is DOA.

Is the Mac version doomed to 3 star reviews? Is there a happily ever after for the Mac version of the Greatest WWII Turn-Based Strategy game ever?

Only time will tell! ....(and perhaps users on this forum)
The Mac port is a port of the Ipad version not the PC version. Is not likely be updated.

I play the PC version on my Mac Air using wineskin.
I have also downloaded the Mac version and used my PC Gold authorization code for the Mac version.
If you are interested I can tell you how.
There comes a time on every project when it is time to shoot the engineer and ship the damn thing.
proline
2nd Lieutenant - Panzer IVF/2
2nd Lieutenant - Panzer IVF/2

Re: Confusion With Panzer Corps Mac

Post by proline »

The Mac version is crap and will not be updated again. It was just a low effort money grab, no respect for the people buying it. Sorry.

Return to “Panzer Corps”