IOS and PC versions

PC : Turn based WW2 goodness in the mold of Panzer General. This promises to be a true classic!

Moderators: Slitherine Core, Panzer Corps Design, Panzer Corps Moderators

salex
Lance Corporal - SdKfz 222

IOS and PC versions

Post by salex »

Is the current Version on the PC Panzer Corps same as the IOS ?

Thank you in advance
dalfrede
Colonel - Fallschirmjäger
Colonel - Fallschirmjäger

Re: IOS and PC versions

Post by dalfrede »

The IPad and PC version are the same, purchasable content is the same.

The PC version has additional features, primarily Editor, Mods, and Multiplayer.

The Ipad app store has a Lite version. I think it is free, but since I have the full game installed I am not sure.
It is very limited but allows one to learn game mechanics.
There comes a time on every project when it is time to shoot the engineer and ship the damn thing.
salex

Post by salex »

Oh ok i understand thank you.
proline
2nd Lieutenant - Panzer IVF/2
2nd Lieutenant - Panzer IVF/2

Post by proline »

The three versions are quite different. They all have the same content and expansion packs, but beyond that not so much

- The PC version is the intended version for you to play. It works as intended and comes with a scenario editor. It is easy to mod

- The iPad version has no editor, and it does not support any screen sizes beyond the 9.7". It will open on other larger iPads, but the content is blurry. There are various unfixed bugs. It cannot be modded.

- The Mac version was created on the cheap by a foreign 3rd party porting house. The graphics are badly stretched making everything super wide. Lots of bugs. Many things broken. Missing casualty screen. Not receiving any maintenance or updates. 32 BIT -> likely will not work on future versions of MacOS and this is NOT something Slitherine will fix. Can mod (I think). Extremely high CPU usage so don't try playing when you aren't plugged in. Can't switch from discrete to integrated graphics. Various other issues if you search the forum.
DeMeza

Post by DeMeza »

Curious - which bugs does the iPad version have?

Return to “Panzer Corps”