Panzercorps.Gamepedia could use a hand

PC : Turn based WW2 goodness in the mold of Panzer General. This promises to be a true classic!

Moderators: Slitherine Core, Panzer Corps Moderators, Panzer Corps Design

apostrophefz
Corporal - 5 cm Pak 38
Corporal - 5 cm Pak 38

Panzercorps.Gamepedia could use a hand

Post by apostrophefz »

Hello.

Since I've started playing Panzercorps, I've often visited the Panzercorps wikia for help, and I love reading about stuff. But, I think it deserves a bit more care. Care you guys could provide.

Look at this, the entry for the British Commando. No strategy for it. Not one word of trivia. Would you dare say there's not one interesting thing to say about the Commandos, about their origins, about their feats in the war?

The Karl-Gerät 040. If you checked at the wikia entry, would you know that seven guns were built, six of which saw combat between 1941 and 1945, that it was used in attacking the Soviet fortresses of Brest-Litovsk and Sevastopol, bombarded Polish resistance fighters in Warsaw, participated in the Battle of the Bulge, and was used to try to destroy the Ludendorff Bridge during the Battle of Remagen, and that one Karl-Gerät has survived (on display in Kubinka Tank Museam in Russia) and the remainder were scrapped after the war? No you wouldn't.

Thank you.

edit: important caveat. Panzer Corps does not have a tvtropes entry! This is terrible!
IainMcNeil
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Panzercorps.Gamepedia could use a hand

Post by IainMcNeil »

This material is all posted by the community so I'm sure they'd appreciate any help keeping it maintained.

Return to “Panzer Corps”