PC : Afrika corps

PC : Turn based WW2 goodness in the mold of Panzer General. This promises to be a true classic!

Moderators: Slitherine Core, Panzer Corps Moderators, Panzer Corps Design

PanzerCro
Sergeant - Panzer IIC
Sergeant - Panzer IIC

PC : Afrika corps

Post by PanzerCro »

If I finish Afrika korps on most difficult level, will I unlock Guderian/Rommel/Von Manstein difficulties ?
goose_2
Tournament Organizer of the Year 2017
Tournament Organizer of the Year 2017

Re: PC : Afrika corps

Post by goose_2 »

PanzerCro wrote:If I finish Afrika korps on most difficult level, will I unlock Guderian/Rommel/Von Manstein difficulties ?
If you finish Afrika Korps on Field Marshall you will unlock those 3 levels.
goose_2
Lutheran Multiplayer Tournament Organizer. :-)

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCRHQShaOv5PWoer6cP1syLQ
glaude1955
Sergeant First Class - Elite Panzer IIIL
Sergeant First Class - Elite Panzer IIIL

Post by glaude1955 »

slb79 wrote:
run regedit navigate to HKEY_CURRENT_USER/software/slitherine/panzer corps and modify the ShowBonusLevels entry to 1. If you don't have knowledge of how the registry works, avoid this way because if you do anything wrong you may damadge your computer.
Or
You can also unlock by quickly winning each battle of the campaign in Field Marshall using the endscn0 cheat code (shift + CTRL + Alt + C to open the console)

Hope this help
Yves
PanzerCro
Sergeant - Panzer IIC
Sergeant - Panzer IIC

Post by PanzerCro »

goose_2 wrote:
PanzerCro wrote:If I finish Afrika korps on most difficult level, will I unlock Guderian/Rommel/Von Manstein difficulties ?
If you finish Afrika Korps on Field Marshall you will unlock those 3 levels.

Ok, thanks ! And what are diffirences between those three ? (in terms of gameplay) :)
turn4441
Staff Sergeant - StuG IIIF
Staff Sergeant - StuG IIIF

Post by turn4441 »

Depending on the game you are playing, the extra levels do the following in Panzer Corps (Afrika Korps) - Soviet Corps - Allied (US Corps), respectively:

Guderian - Konev - Patton: AI prestige +50% so 150% to your 100%; number of turns -5 to achieve DV

Manstein - Rokossovsky - Eisenhower: AI prestige +50% so 150% to your 100%, all AI units +5 strength (every 10 strength unit is now a 15)

Rommel - Zhukov - Montgomery: AI prestige +50% so 150%; your prestige -50%; so they get 150% while you get 50% prestige
PanzerCro
Sergeant - Panzer IIC
Sergeant - Panzer IIC

Post by PanzerCro »

turn4441 wrote:Depending on the game you are playing, the extra levels do the following in Panzer Corps (Afrika Korps) - Soviet Corps - Allied (US Corps), respectively:

Guderian - Konev - Patton: AI prestige +50% so 150% to your 100%; number of turns -5 to achieve DV

Manstein - Rokossovsky - Eisenhower: AI prestige +50% so 150% to your 100%, all AI units +5 strength (every 10 strength unit is now a 15)

Rommel - Zhukov - Montgomery: AI prestige +50% so 150%; your prestige -50%; so they get 150% while you get 50% prestige

Thanks ! Looks like very challenging challenges :)

Return to “Panzer Corps”