Panzer Corps Tournament 2020

PC : Turn based WW2 goodness in the mold of Panzer General. This promises to be a true classic!

Moderators: Slitherine Core, Panzer Corps Moderators, Panzer Corps Design

Robterdam
Lance Corporal - Panzer IA

Re: Panzer Corps Tournament 2018

Post by Robterdam »

Hi Guys!

Hope you all have a great time playing in the tournament goose so nicely organized! Thank you goose!

I did set up the game as Goose instructed me to do so :roll: My opponent did not pick up the challenge yet, which made me wonder. What happens if the opponent decides to pick up the game at the last day/last moment compressing the amount of time to play to his or her's liking?
AMDonline
Corporal - Strongpoint
Corporal - Strongpoint

Post by AMDonline »

i just issued the challenge for my match up against POPHEAD, waiting for him to accept

good luck everyone
goose_2
Tournament Organizer of the Year 2017

Post by goose_2 »

Robterdam wrote:Hi Guys!

Hope you all have a great time playing in the tournament goose so nicely organized! Thank you goose!

I did set up the game as Goose instructed me to do so :roll: My opponent did not pick up the challenge yet, which made me wonder. What happens if the opponent decides to pick up the game at the last day/last moment compressing the amount of time to play to his or her's liking?

Keep me informed of who fails to play their rounds timely. I will keep record of it and take that into account when I need to decide the winner, please no sandbaggin
goose_2
Lutheran Multiplayer Tournament Organizer. :-)

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCRHQShaOv5PWoer6cP1syLQ
eddieballgame
Sergeant Major - SdKfz 234/2 8Rad
Sergeant Major - SdKfz 234/2 8Rad

Post by eddieballgame »

goose_2, I am surrendering one of the scenarios so as not to waste your time. Thank you again for the superb ass-whipping...I have much to learn. :)
Last edited by eddieballgame on Wed Feb 07, 2018 12:33 am, edited 1 time in total.
PoorOldSpike
Colonel - Ju 88A
Colonel - Ju 88A

Post by PoorOldSpike »

DUH..I just surrendered my Germans to Bubblebox on about turn 5 because I messed up bigtime by forgetting we were playing with supply rules on and Undo off, now I need a cup of hot sweet tea and a lie down (sniffle)..
PS- I've still got the other game going, but how do we know if there's a turn waiting for us? I'm not getting any notifications in my email inbox, and I have to keep starting the game every 10 minutes or so to check.
My em is pooroldspike(at)aol(dotcom)
EDIT- I just lost as the Poles too, I need more hot sweet tea (sniffle)
Last edited by PoorOldSpike on Tue Feb 06, 2018 10:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.
SSIGeneral
Lance Corporal - SdKfz 222
Lance Corporal - SdKfz 222

Re: Panzer Corps Tournament 2018 AAR

Post by SSIGeneral »

SSIGeneral vs sss0216

SSIGeneral win as Axis turn 9 SSIGeneral win as Allies turn 14

Both matches were interesting and sss0216 consistently pressed the action throughout. Thanks for the games!
ratprince
Panzer Corps Tournament 5th Place

Post by ratprince »

Hey GOose.

when i did the game start, it didn't activate a paired game. (likely my failure)

Is it ok if my opponent just starts one as german also, so we have a paired set that way? Or do we need to restart with paired selected properly?
goose_2

Post by goose_2 »

ratprince wrote:Hey GOose.

when i did the game start, it didn't activate a paired game. (likely my failure)

Is it ok if my opponent just starts one as german also, so we have a paired set that way? Or do we need to restart with paired selected properly?

At this point just have your opponent load up one as the Germans, and keep playing
goose_2

ratprince

Post by ratprince »

Thanks sir! That was the workaround! :)
TigerTiger007
Corporal - Strongpoint
Corporal - Strongpoint

Post by TigerTiger007 »

So I cannot get my PC to play multiplayer at all, but the version on my iPad will let me play, I just accepted the challenge and am going to start the game, sucks though because my eyes are not what they used to be and my PC has a giant monitor.
"It's a wasted trip baby. Nobody said nothing about locking horns with no Tigers."
v8cobra99

Post by v8cobra99 »

IF possible, I would like to join the tourney.....
Thaler
Private First Class - Opel Blitz
Private First Class - Opel Blitz

Post by Thaler »

Goose_2,

Thank you for your work to organize this great tournament.

Do we have to tell you the result of our match ? Which way (forum, private message)? Which information do you need?

Also, even if an opponent win as a German before you do, the other game should pursue since the match up rules for round 2.
goose_2

Post by goose_2 »

Thaler wrote:Goose_2,

Thank you for your work to organize this great tournament.

Do we have to tell you the result of our match ? Which way (forum, private message)? Which information do you need?

Also, even if an opponent win as a German before you do, the other game should pursue since the match up rules for round 2.

Yeah just let me know the results either here, pm, or email. I am gathering the results, so if you win both sides I need to know that or if you win as germans but lose as poles and so on on so forth ;)
goose_2

StefanDK
Senior Corporal - Ju 87G
Senior Corporal - Ju 87G

Post by StefanDK »

Poland scenario between StefanDK and elninjo has finished.

On turn 12, StefanDK in comamnd of the Axis won the first game over the Allies commanded by elninjo.
On turn 14 (so the replay states, although I believe it was turn 13, elninjo in command of the Axis won the second game over the Allies commanded by StefanDK

I hereby conclude that I am the victor of round 1. Hope I understand it correctly.

Replays has been forwarded to goose_2 (Dave).
sn0wball
2nd Lieutenant - Elite Panzer IVF/2
2nd Lieutenant - Elite Panzer IVF/2

Post by sn0wball »

Poland scenario between sn0wball and Gwaylare is finished: Gwaylare won playing the Axis AND Gwaylare won as the Allies/Poland

Gwaylare is the victor of this match (and deservedly so). I with good luck to his opponent in turn 2, who will need it.
a432
OoB Tournament Winner
OoB Tournament Winner

Post by a432 »

Great game!

I a432 have won the match vs Mutageno. Winning with Germany on turn 11 by completing the objectives. I also won with Poland on turn 15 when my opponent surrendered.
Attachments
tournment2.jpg
tournment2.jpg (652.61 KiB) Viewed 2745 times
tournment.jpg
tournment.jpg (665.07 KiB) Viewed 2745 times
woken
Panzer Corps Tournament 2nd Place
Panzer Corps Tournament 2nd Place

Post by woken »

Congrats to the early winners of round one!
goose_2

Post by goose_2 »

Ok as we are going into a weekend, I am hoping all participants have started their matches. I state this because unfortunately I see way too many Poland scenario's still posted on the accept a challenge portion of multiplayer.

If your opponent has not started their match or posted the match I NEED to know so I can get you reassigned to another player.

I have received confirmation from 24 players that their matches are complete, I am hoping that most of the remaining 112 get theirs completed this weekend.

The deadline is next Friday, but there is nothing stopping you all from finishing early.

Seriously, post here, send me a private message, or email me if you have not started your match.

Blessings,
Dave
aka goose
goose_2

PoorOldSpike
Colonel - Ju 88A
Colonel - Ju 88A

Post by PoorOldSpike »

goose_2 wrote:I am hoping all participants have started their matches. I state this because unfortunately I see way too many Poland scenario's still posted on the accept a challenge portion of multiplayer...
Just a thought, but perhaps they're waiting for an automatic email confirmation that a turn is waiting for them?
When I was in the tourney I never got emails, so perhaps the automatic email system isn't working but they don't know it?
The only way I knew a turn was waiting for me is when I had to keep going into the game every 15 minutes to check.
TigerTiger007
Corporal - Strongpoint
Corporal - Strongpoint

Post by TigerTiger007 »

I am not sure, but I think I won the first round. I captured all the objectives in Poland on Turn 11, and my opponent is on turn 12 as Germany right now... if I am reading the rules right. What do we do now?
"It's a wasted trip baby. Nobody said nothing about locking horns with no Tigers."

Return to “Panzer Corps”