new scenarios or campaigns????

PC : Turn based WW2 goodness in the mold of Panzer General. This promises to be a true classic!

Moderators: Slitherine Core, Panzer Corps Moderators, Panzer Corps Design

Jonesy1760
Master Sergeant - U-boat
Master Sergeant - U-boat

new scenarios or campaigns????

Post by Jonesy1760 »

Hi gang,
Iv been playing PANZER CORPS since it first was released....I have all the old scenarios and campaigns...they have been played to death...I need NEW SCENARIOS AND CAMPAIGNS......IM NOT A TECHIE...QUESTION...Is there something I can just drop into my campaign or scenario folder that will play without a lot of techie fuss or bother??? ...THANKS..
Yrfin
1st Lieutenant - 15 cm sFH 18
1st Lieutenant - 15 cm sFH 18

Re: new scenarios or campaigns????

Post by Yrfin »

And you played Sims 3 ?
When im died - I must be a killed.
Musketeer
Senior Corporal - Destroyer

Post by Musketeer »

Go to "C:\Users\You\Documents\My Games\Panzer Corps" - there you can place scenarios (there is also random scenario generator there somewhere) and camapigns from here: http://www.slitherine.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=147
rubyjuno
Sergeant First Class - Panzer IIIL
Sergeant First Class - Panzer IIIL

Post by rubyjuno »

Hi Jonesy,

You should definitely download some of the community made mods/campaigns as many are excellent. I would recommend that you read through some of the mod threads as many explain how to install them, as well as giving details of the mods. I know you want it to be easy but it is quite straightforward once you know how, and it's definitely worth it. Thanks to the hard work and imagination of the Panzer Corps community there is some top class content to play.
Musketeer

Post by Musketeer »

There is one VERY easy way - make 2-3 copies of game folder (some campaigns not work together at all) for each mod and THEN makes changes.

Return to “Panzer Corps”