SHARE MODS

PC : Turn based WW2 goodness in the mold of Panzer General. This promises to be a true classic!

Moderators: Slitherine Core, Panzer Corps Design, Panzer Corps Moderators

RenatoDuque
Lance Corporal - Panzer IA
Lance Corporal - Panzer IA

SHARE MODS

Post by RenatoDuque »

HI GUYS I NEED MODS BUT THE LINKS ARE DEAD, ANYONE CAN HELP ME?
rubyjuno
Sergeant First Class - Panzer IIIL
Sergeant First Class - Panzer IIIL

Re: SHARE MODS

Post by rubyjuno »

A word of advice, please don't take offence.

There are a lot of people on this forum who have been here a lot longer than me and helped a lot of people. When you are new, the best thing to do is to take some time reading through old posts and seeing how things work and making the odd contribution. I was registered here for about a year before I submitted my first post, and spent that time reading through older posts. I realised that I had joined the party late and that some links would be dead and accepted it. There are many mods with links that are still active if you take the trouble to look. There are many people on here who are very helpful.

However, if you join up and on the same day start spamming several threads with demands in CAPITAL LETTERS it doesn't matter whether you say please or not, you are just going to get people's backs up and they will ignore you. This forum has developed over 6 years and many people have put a lot of work in during that time, so you need to show them some respect.

Hope that helps :|

Return to “Panzer Corps”