Unlocked difficulty levels

PC : Turn based WW2 goodness in the mold of Panzer General. This promises to be a true classic!

Moderators: Slitherine Core, Panzer Corps Design, Panzer Corps Moderators

wolfslair71
Corporal - 5 cm Pak 38
Corporal - 5 cm Pak 38

Unlocked difficulty levels

Post by wolfslair71 »

I recently completed allied corps as the British on Field Marshall difficulty. It unlocked 3 special difficulty levels for each of the games. For Wehrmacht, Afrika Korps, Sea Lion and the grand campaign it unlocked Rommel, Manstein and Guderian difficulty levels. For Allied Corps Montgomery, Eisenhower and Patton. And for Soviet Corps Zhukov, Koniev and Rokosossky. I know what the 3 levels based on the German generals do. Does any one know if the difficulty levels for the Allied Generals do the same thing?
goose_2
Tournament Organizer of the Year 2017
Tournament Organizer of the Year 2017

Re: Unlocked difficulty levels

Post by goose_2 »

wolfslair71 wrote:I recently completed allied corps as the British on Field Marshall difficulty. It unlocked 3 special difficulty levels for each of the games. For Wehrmacht, Afrika Korps, Sea Lion and the grand campaign it unlocked Rommel, Manstein and Guderian difficulty levels. For Allied Corps Montgomery, Eisenhower and Patton. And for Soviet Corps Zhukov, Koniev and Rokosossky. I know what the 3 levels based on the German generals do. Does any one know if the difficulty levels for the Allied Generals do the same thing?
Yep
goose_2
Lutheran Multiplayer Tournament Organizer. :-)

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCRHQShaOv5PWoer6cP1syLQ
wolfslair71
Corporal - 5 cm Pak 38
Corporal - 5 cm Pak 38

Post by wolfslair71 »

Thank you goose 2. We should get a game going.
PanzerCro
Sergeant - Panzer IIC
Sergeant - Panzer IIC

Post by PanzerCro »

wolfslair71 wrote: Wed Aug 16, 2017 12:22 am I recently completed allied corps as the British on Field Marshall difficulty. It unlocked 3 special difficulty levels for each of the games. For Wehrmacht, Afrika Korps, Sea Lion and the grand campaign it unlocked Rommel, Manstein and Guderian difficulty levels. For Allied Corps Montgomery, Eisenhower and Patton. And for Soviet Corps Zhukov, Koniev and Rokosossky. I know what the 3 levels based on the German generals do. Does any one know if the difficulty levels for the Allied Generals do the same thing?
Are Allied and Soviet difficulty levels are in this order equivalent to German ones ?
dalfrede
Colonel - Fallschirmjäger
Colonel - Fallschirmjäger

Post by dalfrede »

PanzerCro wrote: Wed May 13, 2020 12:26 am Are Allied and Soviet difficulty levels are in this order equivalent to German ones ?
Yes. Just different names.
If you pick one, you can go to Advanced settings and it will show the effect of your choice.
There comes a time on every project when it is time to shoot the engineer and ship the damn thing.

Return to “Panzer Corps”