How to Update Mac PzC?

PC : Turn based WW2 goodness in the mold of Panzer General. This promises to be a true classic!

Moderators: Slitherine Core, Panzer Corps Moderators, Panzer Corps Design

proline
2nd Lieutenant - Panzer IVF/2

How to Update Mac PzC?

Post by proline »

I see that 1.1 is out on the Mac App Store, but I bought directly from Slitherine. How do I update?
VPaulus
Slitherine
Slitherine

Re: How to Update Mac PzC?

Post by VPaulus »

Probably you'll have to wait until our production team receives the files from the developers and then they will produce the patch for the Slitherine version.
This is usually how it works.
It can take from a couple of days to a couple of weeks (or even more) depending how busy is the production team.
proline

Post by proline »

Look, I wanted nothing to do with your store knowing full well this is what the service would probably be like. However, you offered a 75% discount that wasn't available on the Mac App Store and since it was my second time paying for the game, I paid full price for the iPad version, I went ahead with it. It is awfully petty that you never offer discounts on the MAS- I get that Apple has their cut, but if you can afford a 75% discount on your store you could afford a 65% discount on the MAS. I bought PzC because I love AG and PG and wanted to see those games modernized, this gives me zero reason to try any of your other games.

If you can't release your software in a timely manner in your own store (its been over a week), perhaps giving those who have bought it promo codes to buy the MAS version free would be in order?
VPaulus
Slitherine
Slitherine

Post by VPaulus »

You can download it from the Slitherine/Matrix member's area:
https://www.slitherine.com/members/

It's the 1.30a installer file.

Return to “Panzer Corps”