DLC GC'39. Different versions?

PC : Turn based WW2 goodness in the mold of Panzer General. This promises to be a true classic!

Moderators: Slitherine Core, Panzer Corps Design, Panzer Corps Moderators

cw58
Master Sergeant - Bf 109E

DLC GC'39. Different versions?

Post by cw58 »

I've run into a bit of a problem and could use some help.

I recently had to re-download and re-install my DLC '39 campaign from the "My Products" page on Slitherine. According to the download page it's "v.1.00 (2 NOV 2011)". But now when I play, none of the heroes show up. I've checked in the editor and they're not there either. My question: is there a later version where the heroes were added in after the initial version? And if so, where could I find that download?

I'm currently running V 1.30 and did not have a problem with the heroes in my previous install of the DLC GC'39. I do remember having a similar problem last year with one of the other DLCs but can't recall which one it was. I had to manually enter the heroes using the editor.

Any help would be appreciated.
Cfant
Corporal - Strongpoint
Corporal - Strongpoint

Re: DLC GC'39. Different versions?

Post by Cfant »

Had the same problem. I had to install pc vanilla, then all the dlc and finally the 1.30 patch. Then it worked.
cw58

Re: DLC GC'39. Different versions?

Post by cw58 »

That did it. Wish I knew what I had done in the first place to screw it up 'cause that is a loooong fix. Thanks for the help, I'm back in business :D

Return to “Panzer Corps”