Panzer Corps is out on Mac!

PC : Turn based WW2 goodness in the mold of Panzer General. This promises to be a true classic!

Moderators: Slitherine Core, Panzer Corps Moderators, Panzer Corps Design

CeeWee
Lance Corporal - Panzer IA

Re: Panzer Corps is out on Mac!

Post by CeeWee »

kahvikuppi wrote:Lol.

:mrgreen:

App store:
That is closing in on fraud :D - well...at least mis-guiding advertising...
proline
2nd Lieutenant - Panzer IVF/2
2nd Lieutenant - Panzer IVF/2

Post by proline »

Yeah its dishonest alright. Screen shot shows the game working normally, but the game you get is stretched and distorted.
Von Dodenburg

Editor for mac

Post by Von Dodenburg »

Hi There! I am new on these forums and recently purchased Panzer corps as I played PG and loved it long time ago. Have been experiencing the same bugs as the rest of youbut I still find the game highly enjoyable. Have recently started playing MP games and want to know how the Prestigepoints are distributed (Start and per turn). From reading the forums I think you can get that information from the editor but I can't find the editor...
Is there a editor for the mac game? is there a different place where this information stands?
Von Dodenburg

Post by Von Dodenburg »

And I can't seem to get any of the hotkeys to work on my mac. How do I for example disband units?
enric
Brigadier-General - 8.8 cm Pak 43/41

Installing user made scenarios on Mac

Post by enric »

As the Mac version of PanzerCorps has no external folder where to place user made scenarios, I created a utility, PzCScenarios, that allows to install user made scenarios inside PanzerCorps.

So, PzCScenarios place the scenarios inside the PanzerCorps app and modify some other files, this means that the original PanzerCorps is modified, so keep your vanilla copy safe just in case you need to reinstall PanzerCorps.
Another thing to consider is that If you update the PanzerCorps application you will need to reinstall all user made scenarios already installed.

PzCScenarios only install simple user made scenarios, those with two files .pzscn and pzloc.

To download the utility (includes a help window):
https://www.dropbox.com/s/l4k24snjs2ga6 ... p.zip?dl=0
PzScenarios.jpg
PzScenarios.jpg (109.25 KiB) Viewed 2564 times
Screen Shot 2017-09-17 at 11.23.29.png
Screen Shot 2017-09-17 at 11.23.29.png (65.91 KiB) Viewed 2559 times
tpoo
Sergeant - Panzer IIC
Sergeant - Panzer IIC

Re: Installing user made scenarios on Mac

Post by tpoo »

enric wrote:As the Mac version of PanzerCorps has no external folder where to place user made scenarios, I created a utility, PzCScenarios, that allows to install user made scenarios inside PanzerCorps.

So, PzCScenarios place the scenarios inside the PanzerCorps app and modify some other files, this means that the original PanzerCorps is modified, so keep your vanilla copy safe just in case you need to reinstall PanzerCorps.
Another thing to consider is that If you update the PanzerCorps application you will need to reinstall all user made scenarios already installed.

PzCScenarios only install simple user made scenarios, those with two files .pzscn and pzloc.

To download the utility (includes a help window):
https://www.dropbox.com/s/l4k24snjs2ga6 ... p.zip?dl=0
PzScenarios.jpg
Screen Shot 2017-09-17 at 11.23.29.png
Is there anyway to make a utility like this for user made campaigns since the Mac version does not recognized a Mods folder?
enric

Post by enric »

When in the middle of a game, you try to change a preference, PzC crashes.
Attachments
Screen Shot 2018-01-21 at 15.52.38.jpg
Screen Shot 2018-01-21 at 15.52.38.jpg (69.94 KiB) Viewed 2173 times
Screen Shot 2018-01-21 at 15.52.23.jpg
Screen Shot 2018-01-21 at 15.52.23.jpg (154.37 KiB) Viewed 2173 times

Return to “Panzer Corps”