Any discount on Panzer Corps Gold

PC : Turn based WW2 goodness in the mold of Panzer General. This promises to be a true classic!

Moderators: Slitherine Core, Panzer Corps Design, Panzer Corps Moderators

Nixoncc
Corporal - 5 cm Pak 38
Corporal - 5 cm Pak 38

Any discount on Panzer Corps Gold

Post by Nixoncc »

Are there any discount on the Gold edition having purchased the original and most DLC´s`?
VPaulus
Slitherine
Slitherine

Re: Any discount on Panzer Corps Gold

Post by VPaulus »

We don't have a way to discount the Gold version based on how many parts you own unfortunately. Its quite a complex problem to solve and would take significant design and development time.
Nixoncc
Corporal - 5 cm Pak 38
Corporal - 5 cm Pak 38

Post by Nixoncc »

Ok, thanks.
Magic1111
Captain - Bf 110D
Captain - Bf 110D

Post by Magic1111 »

Nixoncc wrote:Are there any discount on the Gold edition having purchased the original and most DLC´s`?
The only way to become discount is to buy via Steam, when(!) you have for example the base game and/or an Add-On in Steam registered.

I had only the Base Game and Sea Lion Add-On in Steam registered before I bought the Gold Edition. The price for Base Game and Sea Lion was then deducted from the total price of the Gold Edition!
RVallant
Sergeant - 7.5 cm FK 16 nA
Sergeant - 7.5 cm FK 16 nA

Post by RVallant »

VPaulus wrote:We don't have a way to discount the Gold version based on how many parts you own unfortunately. Its quite a complex problem to solve and would take significant design and development time.
Huh? Not even on Steam? I thought they had the option available for publishers to do that. Or I might be thinking of Gog which lets the prices go up or down depending on how many items you tick (so the more you pick the bigger the discount etc.)
AlbertoC
Slitherine
Slitherine

Post by AlbertoC »

On Steam it is a "Complete your collection! bundle which means that if you already own some of the content you don't have to buy it again, and so you pay less.

Basically you'd only buy what you're missing, and at a discounted price (-43%).

http://store.steampowered.com/bundle/1580/ (you need to be logged in obviously)

Return to “Panzer Corps”