iPad Pro

PC : Turn based WW2 goodness in the mold of Panzer General. This promises to be a true classic!

Moderators: Slitherine Core, Panzer Corps Design, Panzer Corps Moderators

proline
2nd Lieutenant - Panzer IVF/2

iPad Pro

Post by proline »

Sorry if this is answered somewhere, but does PC support the extra screen size of the larger iPad Pro? I don't mean just scaling up the same UI but actually showing more of the battlefield.
proline

Re: iPad Pro

Post by proline »

I take it the silence means the iPad Pro will never be supported?
robman
Sergeant Major - SdKfz 234/2 8Rad

Post by robman »

proline

Post by proline »

If you read that link, you can see that I've read that link. What would be good would be an official answer to the question.
IainMcNeil
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by IainMcNeil »

The game runs fine on iPad Pro at Retina resolution on the iPad Pro here but we are not planning on adapting it at all. The game released in 2011 and its not possible to update it to new tech that comes out post release. This is something for a sequel!
robman

Post by robman »

IainMcNeil wrote:This is something for a sequel!
Do tell!
proline

Post by proline »

IainMcNeil wrote:The game runs fine on iPad Pro at Retina resolution on the iPad Pro here but we are not planning on adapting it at all. The game released in 2011 and its not possible to update it to new tech that comes out post release. This is something for a sequel!
Is it really all that much work? Basically you just use the extra screen size to show a little more of the game map. Everything else is unaffected. Also, why on earth do we need a sequel? I get that you need to get paid, but you could easily charge for expansion packs and updates. The problem with a sequel is that you will be under a lot of pressure to make the game different to justify its existence rather than perfecting what is already a great game. Different is not the same as better- Google Panzer General 2, 3, 4, Star General, etc. for details.

Return to “Panzer Corps”