Tank lost because of low fuel [issue solved]

PC : Turn based WW2 goodness in the mold of Panzer General. This promises to be a true classic!

Moderators: Slitherine Core, Panzer Corps Design, Panzer Corps Moderators

Delta66
Sergeant First Class - Panzer IIIL

Tank lost because of low fuel [issue solved]

Post by Delta66 »

After finishing the GC 44 west Eindhoven scenario, when I start the first GC 45 west scenario, one of my Panther tank has disappeared from my core, (or come back with a strength of zero if If I select reform unit).
After studying the previous scenario, I noticed that my tank finished with low fuel (5/63 fuel). Using the cheat code to add some more fuel, make my tank appear properly in the next scenario.
I know this happens for aircraft if they finish a scenario with low fuel, but I had never faced this situation for a ground unit, is it how the game is supposed to work? or is it a bug?
Actually I have played all the campaign without any cheat and I'd rather finish it that way, and don't use cheat so close to the end.
Last edited by Delta66 on Wed Aug 20, 2014 9:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Resolute
Master Sergeant - Bf 109E
Master Sergeant - Bf 109E

Re: Tank lost because of low fuel

Post by Resolute »

I've never had a smiliar issue and haveing the strength reduced to zero usually means it got destroyed. So it's either a weird bug or just something else. Have you looked at the replay, that might shine some light upon it.
Delta66

Re: Tank lost because of low fuel

Post by Delta66 »

After more investigations I found where the issue come from. Actually I loaded the wrong core when staring the new yearly campaign.
Sorry, my bad :oops:

Return to “Panzer Corps”