Panzer Corps Grand Campaigns Trees Art

PC : Turn based WW2 goodness in the mold of Panzer General. This promises to be a true classic!

Moderators: Slitherine Core, Panzer Corps Moderators, Panzer Corps Design

Philkian
Slitherine
Slitherine

Panzer Corps Grand Campaigns Trees Art

Post by Philkian »

Next week Panzer Corps Mega Pack will be on store!

To celebrate the impending release, we are releasing one hand–crafted Campaign Tree, created by artist Alexandra Pacuretu (known also as Taly), per day. The images shows the complete list of branching scenario with possible outcomes for each Grand Campaign from ’39 to ’45 (East and West).

Hope you will appreciate this exclusive content!

1939: Germany launches its military invasion of Poland. Take command of the Blitzkrieg’s spearhead as you battle your way to the heart of the Polish nation, the Capitol of Warsaw, and beyond. In the painting below, German tanks rumble forward through a battered Polish village en route to Warsaw as Messerschmitt Bf-110s provide close air support

1940: The Maginot Line, shield of France and the battleship on land, was supposed to be impenetrable, but the Germans have a secret and daring plan aimed to topple their old enemy!

In this painting, a French counterattack launched against the Sedan bridgehead is hammered by fire from dreaded German 88mm guns.

1941: The largest invasion in the history of the world, Operation Barbarossa, is about to begin! Before it can, however, the Balkans must be secured!

In this painting, a convoy of Soviet tanks, aircraft, and an armored train cross through the Ural Mountains on their way to reinforce the desperate defense of Moscow in the winter of 1941.

1942: Poland, Norway, Belgium, Holland, Luxembourg, France, Yugoslavia, and Greece. All of these nations have fallen under occupation, and it was assumed that Russia would quickly join their ranks. Not only has the Russia Bear survived the invasion of 1941, but its winter offensive is still in full swing!

In this painting, a motley assortment of German forces marshal for another foray against Soviet forces entrenched in the ruins of Stalingrad as Messerschmitt Bf-109 fighters scream overhead.

1942/43 West: Set during WWII on the Western Front, Germany is now facing the Western Allies as they engage in campaigns of hit and run raids to gather intelligence and probe their costal defences for weaknesses.

In this painting, Messerschmitt Bf-109s and Focke Wulf FW-190s of the Luftwaffe engage American fighters and heavy bombers over the shores and cities of Italy.

1943 East: The war on the Eastern Front continues! Following the stunning reversal at Stalingrad, the Wehrmacht seeks to regain the initiative in the East with fierce counterattacks led by brand new Panther and Tiger tanks!

In this painting, German heavy armor is poised to begin the fateful assault against the fortified positions at Kursk while a Ju-87G Stuka swoops in for a kill.

1944 East: The debacle at Stalingrad called into question the Wehrmacht's ability to win the war, but did Kursk confirm they would lose it? Or can the vaunted German Panzer Corps turn the tide at this critical hour?

In this painting, the Luftwaffe and Red Air Force struggle over the twilight skies of Warsaw as a pair of super heavy Karl Mortars and a railroad gun prepare to assault the uprising Polish forces within the city.

1944 West: The Allies are returning to Europe in the largest naval invasion in history, and with them opens a Second Front!

In this painting, a British Sherman Firefly tank rolls on to the beaches of Normandy with a formidable backdrop of Allied warships and barrage balloons.

1945 East: As Soviet forces close in from the East, the Wehrmacht prepares its forces to defend East Prussia, Poland, and the home soil of Germany itself.

In this painting, the last armored remnants of the German Wehrmacht fight from the shadow of the ruined Reichstag building in Berlin in a final act of defiance against advancing Soviet forces.

1945 West: Surrounded by enemies on all sides, the once mighty German Wehrmacht faces ultimate defeat on the eve of 1945. Little do the Allies suspect that deep underground in secret bunkers, German scientists and engineers have built an arsenal of wonder weapons to turn the tide of the war!

In this painting, a sleek and deadly Jagdpanther tank destroyer blitzes through the snow covered Ardennes forest toward Antwerp as a flight of new and highly advanced Gotha Go-229 Flying Wings soars above.

Kerensky
Content Designer
Content Designer

Re: Panzer Corps Grand Campaigns Trees Art

Post by Kerensky »

We're back, and new art is resuming!

This latest image, the artist and I lamented over this one. That great looking P-51 gets hidden away by the text, and there's a fantastic looking bf-109 right under the word 'Grand'. Alas, the campaign tree was more important than trying to fit these aircraft. ;)

Once the full set is out, I might see about releasing all of these pieces in their art only form, so stay tuned!
Alexkfabian
Lance Corporal - SdKfz 222
Lance Corporal - SdKfz 222

Post by Alexkfabian »

I myself have enjoyed these images a lot. Looking forward to having them released without the campaign trees as well.

And finally a word for the artist: Felicitari Taly! :)
taffjones
Corporal - Strongpoint
Corporal - Strongpoint

Post by taffjones »

These are 1st class. I am also looking forward to them being released as just the art work.

1 minor point :- the discribtion for 43 East should read "Counterattacks led by" Not Counterattacks lead by"
Kerensky
Content Designer
Content Designer

Post by Kerensky »

Saving the best for last... :D
Kerensky
Content Designer
Content Designer

Post by Kerensky »

https://fbcdn-sphotos-c-a.akamaihd.net/ ... 0124_n.jpg

My favorite part in this image was that nice Sherman Firefly, artist did a superb job with it. Favorite part of the image for the artist are the balloons... I told 'em balloons are okay though, because they're barrage balloons. :P

Kerensky
Content Designer
Content Designer

Post by Kerensky »

If I had to choose a favorite, it would definitely be 45 West. The Jagdpanther and Gothas are amazingly well drawn, and everything fits perfectly even with the rather large Campaign Tree sitting atop of the image. In fact, playing with the layers on this particular image produces pretty interesting results as well!

Now that all 10 Grand Campaign images are released, I'll maybe see about releasing the art only version of these images. ;)

Also worth mentioning; all of these material should soon be available right in the Panzer Corps Library, coming soon in an upcoming patch! :D

Schneides42
Sergeant - Panzer IIC
Sergeant - Panzer IIC

Post by Schneides42 »

These are great, but can you please do one also for Africa Korps?

Cheers

Craig
Cataphract88
Master Sergeant - U-boat
Master Sergeant - U-boat

Post by Cataphract88 »

Thanks for this, really great artwork. :D :D :D
Richard
guille1434
Major-General - Jagdtiger
Major-General - Jagdtiger

Post by guille1434 »

Very well done! I like the integration of those images an data in the game proper! Thumbs up!
matterhorn

Post by matterhorn »

Thanks from me too :D
Flaygor
Corporal - Strongpoint
Corporal - Strongpoint

Post by Flaygor »

Thank you so much for this.
I have never come across a company that provides the level of service you do with patches and updates, and you listen to your customers.
Awesome.

And thanks to the community for providing the self-made campaign trees, they were a great help to me.
promytius1
Corporal - Strongpoint
Corporal - Strongpoint

Post by promytius1 »

I admit to finding these by accident and I am very happy I did - these are amazing! The amount and quality of work is very impressive. Thank you. I love this game, so this is a big help to me.
veranschi13
Corporal - 5 cm Pak 38
Corporal - 5 cm Pak 38

Post by veranschi13 »

Code: Select all

Once the full set is out, I might see about releasing all of these pieces in their art only form, so stay tuned!
Hey there, I dont wanna look impassioned, but when will just the drawings be released?
Kerensky
Content Designer
Content Designer

Post by Kerensky »

veranschi13 wrote:

Code: Select all

Hey there, I dont wanna look impassioned, but when will just the drawings be released?
It's been posted before, but here, let me get you the link again. :)

http://imgur.com/a/n7elL/all

From here, you can browse through each image, both with and without the text tree. Enjoy!
HackleStacker
Lance Corporal - Panzer IA
Lance Corporal - Panzer IA

Post by HackleStacker »

Awesome artwork!
huertgenwald
2nd Lieutenant - Panzer IVF/2
2nd Lieutenant - Panzer IVF/2

Post by huertgenwald »

veranschi13
Corporal - 5 cm Pak 38
Corporal - 5 cm Pak 38

Post by veranschi13 »

You really did awesome work. Thanks again.
But will there also be an artwork for the Africa Corps Addon? This would be so awesome.
Kerensky
Content Designer
Content Designer

Post by Kerensky »

It's a sticky, I don't think you can necro a sticky. :P

Nice to see more fans of the art though, this was something extra special I really wanted to have done for the Grand Campaign and I'm really happy how it turned out! :D
BlackeyeVuk
Corporal - 5 cm Pak 38
Corporal - 5 cm Pak 38

Post by BlackeyeVuk »

I was sooo much away. But im really glad that Im back to play Panzer Coprs.
Hell even start playing Front Mission 3 again :D with them wanzers hohoho.

Also I don't have all of them campaigns yet :(

Return to “Panzer Corps”