Will there be an African Campaign?

PC : Turn based WW2 goodness in the mold of Panzer General. This promises to be a true classic!

Moderators: Slitherine Core, Panzer Corps Design, Panzer Corps Moderators

radic202
Corporal - 5 cm Pak 38
Corporal - 5 cm Pak 38

Will there be an African Campaign?

Post by radic202 »

So sorry if this has been posted before or already discussed but I could not find it! Or if it is already in one of the expansion packs,then my apologies again for not seeing it and point me in the right direction!

Any plans of making a North African Campaign i.e.: Operation Crusader, El Alamain, Tobruk, etc....?

Heck,I would even love a North American fictitious Campaign, just for the heck of it?

Please if any information, I would love to know.

An avid and game supporter,

radic202
rezaf
Colonel - Fallschirmjäger
Colonel - Fallschirmjäger

Re: Will there be an African Campaign?

Post by rezaf »

Maybe there should be a sticky about it, but yes, Afrika Korps was announced as the first major expansion to the game.
Check this out for (a few) more details.
_____
rezaf
radic202
Corporal - 5 cm Pak 38
Corporal - 5 cm Pak 38

Post by radic202 »

Hey! Thanks so much and the post was made on April 26th, so not that long ago. I will keep my fingers crossed that we get it sooner rather then later!

Again, a huge thanks for the information my friend.
nikivdd
Panzer Corps Map Designer

Post by nikivdd »

And user-made mods, you can find here: viewtopic.php?f=147&t=27036
radic202
Corporal - 5 cm Pak 38
Corporal - 5 cm Pak 38

Post by radic202 »

Thanks nikivdd for the info!

I usually don't install mods as I either install them wrong or totally screw up my gaming program. Regardless they look awesome and one day with enough guts,I may make an attempt and see what happens.

Still would love an Africa Corps Campaign and even a North American fictitious invasion from both coast (Germany on the Atlantic and Japan on the Pacific) with Canada coming to the rescue of our American Friends through the mid-west and plains??? LOL! Anyways,enjoying Panzer Corps so far and looking froward to either a new Unity of Command new Campaign or even the Decisive Campaigns Code Blue arriving in about 3 weeks. Also loving the new Conflict of Heroes.

What I would love the absolute most is to see a working Win 7 64 bit copy of the old Avalon Hill World at War PC Game series (circa 1994) "Operation Crusader,America Invades and Stalingrad" those games are what launched me into these type of games and I have never looked back (except for my love of RPG PC Games) and would so dearly love to play them again without spending hours trying to figure out DosBox. I still have all 3 box copies and would never part with them.

Anyways,again a Big Thanks to all here for the information.

radic202
Ottawa,Canada
nikivdd

Post by nikivdd »

radic202 wrote:Thanks nikivdd for the info!

I usually don't install mods as I either install them wrong or totally screw up my gaming program. Regardless they look awesome and one day with enough guts,I may make an attempt and see what happens.

Still would love an Africa Corps Campaign and even a North American fictitious invasion from both coast (Germany on the Atlantic and Japan on the Pacific) with Canada coming to the rescue of our American Friends through the mid-west and plains??? LOL! Anyways,enjoying Panzer Corps so far and looking froward to either a new Unity of Command new Campaign or even the Decisive Campaigns Code Blue arriving in about 3 weeks. Also loving the new Conflict of Heroes.

What I would love the absolute most is to see a working Win 7 64 bit copy of the old Avalon Hill World at War PC Game series (circa 1994) "Operation Crusader,America Invades and Stalingrad" those games are what launched me into these type of games and I have never looked back (except for my love of RPG PC Games) and would so dearly love to play them again without spending hours trying to figure out DosBox. I still have all 3 box copies and would never part with them.

Anyways,again a Big Thanks to all here for the information.

radic202
Ottawa,Canada
Installing mods is a piece of cake. If you experience a problem with the installation, just pop the question in the scenario design forum. We are a dedicated band of brothers who offer assistance in any way we can.
And it shouldn't screw up the vanilla game at all!

Return to “Panzer Corps”