Stockhol
Fredric
quackstheking
1st Lieutenant - 15 cm sFH 18
1st Lieutenant - 15 cm sFH 18

Re: FOG-r Sweden

Post by quackstheking »

Hi Fredric,

Great to meet you at Britcon - I'm afraid I haven't been to Sweden for quite a few years since I used to visit some friends who lived in Vanersborg!

However I see you're back over for the Oxford doubles in October at Oxford. I don't know where you're staying or when you arrive but if you want some practice games before, let us know.

Don
SwartzeHeinrich
Corporal - Strongpoint
Corporal - Strongpoint

Post by SwartzeHeinrich »

Thanks Don!

I had a great time at britcon, so good in fact i managed to recruit a friend on shere enthusiasm when i got back :)

Im looking farward to meeting you guys agin.

My friend (Fredrik) is in charge of transportation so i don't know when we will arrive, but ill get back to you as soon as i know. A practice game or two would be good fun
Fredric
SwartzeHeinrich
Corporal - Strongpoint
Corporal - Strongpoint

Post by SwartzeHeinrich »

quackstheking wrote:Hi Fredric,

Great to meet you at Britcon - I'm afraid I haven't been to Sweden for quite a few years since I used to visit some friends who lived in Vanersborg!

However I see you're back over for the Oxford doubles in October at Oxford. I don't know where you're staying or when you arrive but if you want some practice games before, let us know.

Don
Ive talked to Fredrik and we will be in Oxford at about 7 -8ish on Friday. We are staying at the Puma Oxford Hotel (dont have the adress atm) If you have time for a practise game that would be great fun.

Fredric
Fredric

Return to “Opponent Finder”