streamelements.com/slitherinegroup/store - game redemption

Having problems with the download service? Need help ordering from the Slitherine shop? Tell us your problems and we'll do what we can to help!

Moderator: Slitherine Core

rjnharvey
Private First Class - Opel Blitz

streamelements.com/slitherinegroup/store - game redemption

Post by rjnharvey »

Hello,

I have been tuning into the Slitherine twitch channel (which I love) and saw I had points I could redeem. I went to the streamelements.com/slitherinegroup/store and clicked on Field of Glory II. Went through the click on redeem and then clicked again and got the pic of the guy with thumb up and the available game count went down by 1.

Where do I get the steam code from? I thought it might come in an email. I have poked around in twitch and streamelements.com/slitherinegroup/store and cannot find it.

What am I missing? I know enough to launch twitch to get to the Slitherine channel and that is about it. :)
Saymon

Re: streamelements.com/slitherinegroup/store - game redemption

Post by Saymon »

Hey rjnharvey, I believe I've sent you a "whisper" message on Twitch with the code you may want to check that. Otherwise just feel free to send me an email and I'll give you the code simonep @ slitherine . co . uk
rjnharvey

Re: streamelements.com/slitherinegroup/store - game redemption

Post by rjnharvey »

Got it! Thanks so much. :) The twitch channel is a great idea. I jut picked up Command: Modern Air / Naval Operations. Watching a game of it was huge in making the decision.

Return to “Online Ordering & Support”