Civil war 2 version 1.06.1

Having problems with the download service? Need help ordering from the Slitherine shop? Tell us your problems and we'll do what we can to help!

Moderator: Slitherine Core

bomber23
Senior Corporal - Destroyer
Senior Corporal - Destroyer

Civil war 2 version 1.06.1

Post by bomber23 »

I have been playing CW 2 with a friend for the past 18 months, he has a digital download from you and i have civil war 2 on stream, everything has been working unti Aug with the upgrade to version 1.06.1, i had no choice as steam updated and my friend has not updated due to forum reports of problems, since this patch the game has been impossible, specifically no replacements are being used up to replenish armies, my friend refuses to upgrade so as i solution i bought the game from you last night hoping to get versions 1.06 but instead you have updated to version 1.06.1, exactly where i was with my steam, can u if me the option to revert back to version 1.06 as the game is unplayable with the current version, if not can i get my money refunded as i already have it in my steam library
zakblood
Most Active User 2017
Most Active User 2017

Re: Civil war 2 version 1.06.1

Post by zakblood »

Just contact support[at]slitherine.co.uk with your order details (order reference number or/and email address used when placed the order) and they will provide you more support and give you your options and more information, as i don't have that sort of access i'm sorry to say so can't help.
VPaulus
Slitherine
Slitherine

Re: Civil war 2 version 1.06.1

Post by VPaulus »

Just uninstall the game, reinstall and update manually the game to 1.06.

You can download update 1.06 from the link below:
http://ftp.us.matrixgames.com/pub/Civil ... p-v106.zip
Once you have downloaded the file please unzip it. Run the extracted file to update the game.

Return to “Online Ordering & Support”