Two separate webstore fronts? Slith/Matrix

Having problems with the download service? Need help ordering from the Slitherine shop? Tell us your problems and we'll do what we can to help!

Moderator: Slitherine Core

Mansen
Lance Corporal - Panzer IA
Lance Corporal - Panzer IA

Two separate webstore fronts? Slith/Matrix

Post by Mansen »

I have to say your two-webstore design confuses me ever so slightly in of itself - But when I happen to have two separate coupons, one for each store it begins to annoy me a bit.

Why do you have two stores in the first place, and why would you cough up coupons for both at this point? I just want to purchase my games with my coupons without having to feel like picking between cashier 1 and 2. :lol:

(I am referring to the easter coupon from Matrix, and a special coupon from Slitherine in this case)
zakblood
Most Active User 2017
Most Active User 2017

Re: Two separate webstore fronts? Slith/Matrix

Post by zakblood »

not really a support question, but will try and give an answer,

to different sites, now in the same group, that simple, maybe one day in the distant future they may combine into one, maybe one day, but one data base is very very old, the other isn't, so there are issues, but regarding coupons, that's admins choices, so only they can answer if they wish, which if guess at age of post now, they have decided not to
pipfromslitherine
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Two separate webstore fronts? Slith/Matrix

Post by pipfromslitherine »

They were (and indeed are) separate companies, with different product focuses and customer bases. Going forward we hope to make at least the experience more consistent across stores.

Cheers

Pip
follow me on Twitter here

Return to “Online Ordering & Support”