Plimus (lack of) Support

Having problems with the download service? Need help ordering from the Slitherine shop? Tell us your problems and we'll do what we can to help!

Moderator: Slitherine Core

MajVonRyan
Sergeant - Panzer IIC
Sergeant - Panzer IIC

Plimus (lack of) Support

Post by MajVonRyan »

Hi,

Ordered and paid for Panzer Corp Allied Corp Pc download on Friday 14 June 13 at 7:45pm (Australian time), advised by Plimus auto email to contact Plimus support if further (download) instructions not received within one hour :)

Email sent to Plimus support at 0:57pm - auto answer, ".....usually expect a reply from us within 1 business day" :o

Sorry could not wait 24hours, second email sent to Plimus at 08:01am on Saturday 14 June 13 - auto answer, ".....usually expect a reply from us within 1 business day"

Private email sent to Slitherine :)

Email sent to Slitherine (Uk) support Sunday 16 June 13 at 12:22am - reply 1:57am - advise attempts made to seek answer from Pimus :D

Second reply from Slitherine support Sunday 12:01pm, "I haven't receive any word from Plimus. I've just checked your order and is still pending" :shock:

I thank Slitherine for their support but Plimus appears not able to send a email after 3 days :roll:
IainMcNeil
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Plimus (lack of) Support

Post by IainMcNeil »

HI Von Ryan

we're looking in to it. I suspect it is a PayPal issue but you should definitely have had a response from Plimus. We do tech support over the weekends but unfortunately we need the week time staff for any PayPal related issues so this can't be looked at until today and we are moving offices today... so sorry for the delay in getting back to you!

Cheers

Iain
MajVonRyan
Sergeant - Panzer IIC
Sergeant - Panzer IIC

Post by MajVonRyan »

IainMcNeil wrote:HI Von Ryan

we're looking in to it. I suspect it is a PayPal issue but you should definitely have had a response from Plimus. We do tech support over the weekends but unfortunately we need the week time staff for any PayPal related issues so this can't be looked at until today and we are moving offices today... so sorry for the delay in getting back to you!

Cheers

Iain
Hi Iain,
Thanks for the reply, any answer is better then none!

Cheers
MajVonRyan
Sergeant - Panzer IIC
Sergeant - Panzer IIC

Post by MajVonRyan »

Hi,

Still no email from Plimus (day 4) :roll: :roll: :roll:

However, Slitherine appear to found a work around, reverse the paypal payment and re-order. Down loading Allied Panzer Corp, now - :D :D :D

"I do apologise for the issues you are experiencing. It seems there was a glitch when PayPal was processing the transaction and as a result the transaction went into a "Pending" state and the transaction was not processed properly. I have voided the transaction and have returned the money back to your account; please place the order again and it should go through successfully."

Many thanks to the Slitherine Group :) :) :)

Return to “Online Ordering & Support”