Players in East Kent UK

Moderators: philqw78, terrys, Slitherine Core, Field of Glory Design, FOGR Design

timurilenk
Sergeant - Panzer IIC
Sergeant - Panzer IIC

Players in East Kent UK

Post by timurilenk »

HI

Find myself in the backwater of East Kent (Herne Bay) - anyone else trapped here that would like a few games of FoG?

Ian
Ian Stewart - Loving FOG, but still learning
timmy1
Lieutenant-General - Nashorn
Lieutenant-General - Nashorn

Re: Players in East Kent UK

Post by timmy1 »

Ian

My daughter is starting Uni at Canterbury this year. If I am going to be down there and at a lose end, while mother and daughter spend some 'quality time' together (I want to be far enough away that I can't hear the rows...), I will drop you a line.

Regards
Tim
timurilenk
Sergeant - Panzer IIC
Sergeant - Panzer IIC

Post by timurilenk »

timmy1 wrote:Ian

My daughter is starting Uni at Canterbury this year. If I am going to be down there and at a lose end, while mother and daughter spend some 'quality time' together (I want to be far enough away that I can't hear the rows...), I will drop you a line.

Regards
Tim
OK cool - I am 20 mins from Canterbury
Ian Stewart - Loving FOG, but still learning
Custor
Corporal - 5 cm Pak 38
Corporal - 5 cm Pak 38

Post by Custor »

Ian, We play at Maidstone on every second Saturday. FOG gets played about every other game day, so about once per month. If you fancy coming down for a game give us a buzz. http://www.brigademodels.co.uk/mws/Diary/Diary2012.html
ValentinianVictor
Administrative Corporal - SdKfz 251/1
Administrative Corporal - SdKfz  251/1

Post by ValentinianVictor »

I live on the outskirts of Margate, just 15 minutes away. I dont normally play FOG as there are no FOG players down this way but when FOG2 is released I'd be willing to give it a go with you. By then I may well have replaced some of the figures I recently lost as well.

Return to “Opponent Finder”