Great review on Tea Leaves

Hannibal: Rome and Carthage in the Second Punic War is a new and innovative turn-based strategy game that puts you in command of the Carthaginian military during a period of total war over land and sea with the young Roman Republic.

Moderator: Slitherine Core

IainMcNeil
Site Admin
Site Admin

Great review on Tea Leaves

Post by IainMcNeil »

massina_nz
Lieutenant Colonel - Fw 190A

Post by massina_nz »

Yeah, if only they had a set of the old board-game rules, and then they would understand the combat mechanics. Thankfully I do.
peterb1201
Corporal - 5 cm Pak 38
Corporal - 5 cm Pak 38

Post by peterb1201 »

massina_nz wrote:Yeah, if only they had a set of the old board-game rules, and then they would understand the combat mechanics. Thankfully I do.
(I'm the author of the review in question)

It's not a question of what I personally understand, but how the game communicates it. Even if I understood how combat was resolved (I don't!) I would still have noted in the review that it's opaque to the player.

I think it's a testament to how good the game is that it succeeds in spite of this issue.
[/i]
massina_nz

Post by massina_nz »

:oops:
Lester88
Private First Class - Opel Blitz
Private First Class - Opel Blitz

Post by Lester88 »

I really appreciate the game Hannibal: Rome and Carthage. The game play is really nice which most of the players are looking. It is a strategic game and it is unique . I really enjoyed this game.

Shakeology Review | Shakeology Scam | Shakeology

Return to “Hannibal: Rome and Carthage”