Just one more turn...

Hannibal: Rome and Carthage in the Second Punic War is a new and innovative turn-based strategy game that puts you in command of the Carthaginian military during a period of total war over land and sea with the young Roman Republic.

Moderator: Slitherine Core

Tresantes
Senior Corporal - Destroyer
Senior Corporal - Destroyer

Just one more turn...

Post by Tresantes »

Man, this game has such a "just one more go" urge... How I hate the Romans - how do they rebuild their forces like that? They breed like rabbits. I tell you, if someone doesn't knock them down a peg or two now, the whole Med is going to hear from these guys...

Congrats on a game with a different feel and aesthetic. I really hope you look at some other ancient conflicts - especially The Peloponnesian War.

I'm girding my loins to take on a "normal" level challenge - I'm sure I'll be thrashed, but I want to have a go at refusing battle.

...and stop killing my poor elephants! Geez.

Tim
IainMcNeil
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by IainMcNeil »

Hi Tim

glad you are enjoying it. The developer has done a great job of making a game that is great fun but also different from anything I've played before.

The Slitherine Team
jhdeerslayer
Corporal - 5 cm Pak 38
Corporal - 5 cm Pak 38

Post by jhdeerslayer »

I just picked this one up and looking forward to it based on all the positive comments. The demo sold me too.

Return to “Hannibal: Rome and Carthage”