Suggestions for the League

Moderators: pantherboy, Slitherine Core, NewRoSoft

Ferb
Senior Corporal - Destroyer
Senior Corporal - Destroyer

Re: Suggestions for the League

Post by Ferb »

I played Season 6 & enjoyed it immensly however I skipped season 7 because of the groupings. I play mainly infantry armies and the new groupings meant the high likelihood of facing horse armies. Trying to chase LH all over the board while getting shot to pieces is not my idea of fun so I skipped playing. It seems that season 7 went well so I'm probably in the minority but I would prefer the horse armies to be a group of their own. Just a thought :-)

Ferb
stockwellpete
Field of Glory Moderator
Field of Glory Moderator

Post by stockwellpete »

Ferb wrote:I played Season 6 & enjoyed it immensly however I skipped season 7 because of the groupings. I play mainly infantry armies and the new groupings meant the high likelihood of facing horse armies. Trying to chase LH all over the board while getting shot to pieces is not my idea of fun so I skipped playing. It seems that season 7 went well so I'm probably in the minority but I would prefer the horse armies to be a group of their own. Just a thought :-)

Ferb
Yes, I agree, Ferb. That's why I suggested (for medieval period anyway) putting S+S with EE and SOA with OoF (when it comes out). See my earlier post in this thread (July 2011). :wink:
Okie
Master Sergeant - U-boat
Master Sergeant - U-boat

Post by Okie »

Just wondering when season eleven will start, for how many points and what Armies we can use so I can start building my Armies now!! :roll: :D :D Okie
Morbio
Brigadier-General - Elite Grenadier
Brigadier-General - Elite Grenadier

Post by Morbio »

I too am waiting with bated breath. I'm really looking forward to this league getting going!

Return to “Field of Glory: League of Extraordinary Gentleman”