Transylvanian TYW Flag - Free Samples

Moderators: terrys, Slitherine Core, FOGR Design

vexillia

Transylvanian TYW Flag - Free Samples

Post by vexillia »

New blog post:
At the end of September I posted an article about the above. I was very pleased to get a reasonably "historical" flag for my Transylvanian ally general so quickly.

At the end of October I placed an order with Donnington to bulk out the samples I'd bought to a fully fledged allied contingent. The parcel arrived two days ago and the first thing I did was clean up the figure to bear the Transylvanian flag. This meant I had to decide what to do about the flag.

My first plan was to paint the design by hand using a black and white printed version as a guide. I don't own a colour printer. My second plan was to get some flags printed at the local copy shop. This afternoon it was time for plan two. After a phone call, an email and a quick walk round the corner to the copy shop I had more Transylvanian flags than I knew what to do with. All for a quid!

As I mentioned earlier I now have more Transylvanian flags that I know what to do with. To be specific I have 5 sets that will cover 15 – 20 mm (4 flags) and 3 sets that will cover 15-18 mm (3 flags). So if you don't fancy getting your own printed and would like a set, email me using the contact form below, letting me know where you are and which set you'd prefer, and I'll happily post you a set. I'll PayPal you for the postage (£1.00 UK with a bit more for airmail) or you can send me a stamped, self addressed envelope.
Full article …

Return to “Modelling”