Panzer Corps 2 & Commander: the Great War

Got a great idea for a game - why not post it here!

Moderator: Slitherine Core

NiMa
Lance Corporal - SdKfz 222
Lance Corporal - SdKfz 222

Panzer Corps 2 & Commander: the Great War

Post by NiMa »

There are two things I'd like to talk about briefly.

1. Why do you not develop "Commander: The Great War" any further?! This makes no sense at all as you've already developed one of the truly best WWI strategic war games and then for whatever (unknown) reasons abandoned it for good! If I'm honest t at least 5 friends of mine (plus myself) want to buy it on iPad and it's not possible anymore! Please do me a favour and just take a quick look on the App Store then tell us if you could find any other WWI strategic game as good and entertaining as this one.
Could you?! Well, the answer is crystal clear: NO!
Guys, honestly you've got a "gem" and you've managed to ignore it. Please do sth about this! Even if you do not want to develop it further (which makes no bloody sense whatsoever) at least update this game so that many people can buy and enjoy it on their tablets.

2. I would love to suggest an idea for the Panzer Corps 2:
Why do you not consider adding a "Commander the Great War" kinda mode to the Panzer Corps 2?
In such a new campaign, we can command and run our forces throughout the whole of Europe, North Africa, Middle East (and even east coasts of the US or Canada!) in a greater strategic map. It goes beyond saying this will give our beloved Panzer Corps a completely new level of excitement. At least please think about it!

If you've got an opinion about what addressed above, please share it! I'd really love to hear your opinions. Cheers :)
JagdTiger700
Corporal - Strongpoint
Corporal - Strongpoint

Re: Panzer Corps 2 & Commander: the Great War

Post by JagdTiger700 »

I have played it on iPad, it's just there is no internet play.

Oops, it was another game.
Last edited by JagdTiger700 on Sat Dec 29, 2018 4:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
DonCzirr
Sergeant First Class - Panzer IIIL
Sergeant First Class - Panzer IIIL

Post by DonCzirr »

NiMa wrote: Mon Nov 19, 2018 12:55 pm There are two things I'd like to talk about briefly.

1. Why do you not develop "Commander: The Great War" any further?! This makes no sense at all as you've already developed one of the truly best WWI strategic war games and then for whatever (unknown) reasons abandoned it for good! If I'm honest t at least 5 friends of mine (plus myself) want to buy it on iPad and it's not possible anymore! Please do me a favour and just take a quick look on the App Store then tell us if you could find any other WWI strategic game as good and entertaining as this one.
Could you?! Well, the answer is crystal clear: NO!
Guys, honestly you've got a "gem" and you've managed to ignore it. Please do sth about this! Even if you do not want to develop it further (which makes no bloody sense whatsoever) at least update this game so that many people can buy and enjoy it on their tablets.

If you've got an opinion about what addressed above, please share it! I'd really love to hear your opinions. Cheers :)

+1 on "Commander : The Great War".

It is a true gem as you stated.

I too would love to see a sequel - with more scenarios added like the Strategic Command series did for their WWI releases.

Possible additional content:

- Crimea War
- Franco Prussian War
- First Balkan War
- Russian Revolution - Red vs White forces

As for the AppStore, I would not hold my breath since Apple just pissed off Slitherine again with the whole Afghanistan non-sense.

It would be better if they made it more Windows Surface Pro and Steam on Android friendly.

The Strategic Command series plays incredibly well on Android.

Original CTGW - not as well .... due to the controls layout.
Man schlägt jemanden mit der Faust und nicht mit gespreizten Fingern !

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100032812112896
JagdTiger700
Corporal - Strongpoint
Corporal - Strongpoint

Post by JagdTiger700 »

As for the AppStore, I would not hold my breath since Apple just pissed off Slitherine again with the whole Afghanistan non-sense.

Political correctness in perhaps not in a very good way.

Return to “Game Ideas”