BA Multiplayer - still saying "enemy turn"

Tech support for Battle Academy

Moderators: Slitherine Core, BA Moderators

ksy0
Private First Class - Wehrmacht Inf

BA Multiplayer - still saying "enemy turn"

Post by ksy0 »

I, too, have all of a sudden stopped being able to access Battle Academy I (multipack with all DLC) via multiplayer. Plays fine single player campaign. And had no problems until about two-three days ago when I noticed I was no longer getting current turns. My partners have all be good at getting back prompt game turns, I have notification in my email they have posted new turns, but the game is still showing them listed as "Enemy Turn" no matter how many times I restart or refresh the game. I have made NO changes in anything on my computer during this time.

What can I do?

(I also notice BA is NOT showing up in "My Games" on your new unified login, and when I go to register it, the system tells me I have already registered the game.)
ksy0

Re: BA Multiplayer - still saying "enemy turn"

Post by ksy0 »

I have since uninstalled and reinstalled the game (via steam.) I have also looked at the "Local Files" via the steam library, and verified the integrity of the files. Still no help with accessing multiplayer.
zakblood
Most Active User 2017
Most Active User 2017

Post by zakblood »

check your firewall logs and see if that has been stopping anything from the game, running steam admin and the game will help

Code: Select all

https://appuals.com/run-steam-administrator/
ksy0

Post by ksy0 »

Battle Academy is allowed in the firewall, and avast. Started logging before, and stopped logging after - logs showed only success of sending and receiving. At least as far as I could tell. Didn't look like anything "failed."

*sigh* Now what?
pipfromslitherine
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by pipfromslitherine »

It sounds like something may have broken with your serial. Can you please email support@slitherine.co.uk with your details (including your serial number if you know it) and hopefully they can work out what has happened. Sorry for the inconvenience!

Cheers

Pip
follow me on Twitter here
ksy0

Post by ksy0 »

No worries Pip. thanks.

uh... I bought the BA MegaPack via Steam/Humble Bundle site sale. Where/how do I find my serial number for it?
zakblood
Most Active User 2017
Most Active User 2017

Post by zakblood »

on Humble in your members section called keys

but as there steam keys, they can't be registered here, and need to be inputted straight into the steam site through the activate through steam section in the games section of there site

contacting support here won't help much, as i'm not sure they have access to the Humble keys either, so if the keys is faulty, that's for Humble support, but full staff support here would confirm if you try them
ksy0

Post by ksy0 »

Ok, I discovered it was through Fanatical not HumbleBundle. And I found the keys. Guess We'll see what Support can do...

Return to “Battle Academy : Tech Support”