lLoading game

Tech support for Battle Academy

Moderators: Slitherine Core, BA Moderators

kenroy
Private First Class - Opel Blitz
Private First Class - Opel Blitz

lLoading game

Post by kenroy »

I have lost my original BA disc with the serial number, so I cannot play any scenario as itr needs the base download before you can play anything. Do I have to buy the game again or do you have my serial numbers on record?

Regards

Ken
zakblood
Most Active User 2017
Most Active User 2017

Re: lLoading game

Post by zakblood »

good evening Ken, you would need to contact full staff support for them to check your records,

can you check on your account in the support tab above and see if it's listed in your registered games list first?

if not, then contact support with as much details as you have and they will try and help you with your issue, good luck
you'll have to contact support[at]slitherine.co.uk and give them the username and account on which you bought the game etc and provide the order reference number and the email address under which you have placed the order
the more information the better, but they will try and work with as much as you have etc, so don't worry if you have little, anything better than nothing for them to check with, so good luck again and hope they can sort it for you.

Return to “Battle Academy : Tech Support”