Tech support for Battle Academy

Moderators: Slitherine Core, BA Moderators

Bombax
Staff Sergeant - StuG IIIF

New PC, fresh download?

Post by Bombax »

Hi folks,

I've recently bought BA1 plus the full expansion pack. And I'm enjoying them immensely.
However, I'm planning to upgrade to a new PC soon, and I was wondering what the procedure would be for installing the game + expansions on the new machine?

TIA,
Bombax
zakblood
Most Active User 2017
Most Active User 2017

Re: New PC, fresh download?

Post by zakblood »

just install it as normal, and also install the pre requites that come with it, and you will be fine,

install game, then install addon, if addon needs a patch before it installs, it will say, and most of the time already have it anyway, once the addon is installed, run the updater and patch to the latest version
Bombax

Post by Bombax »

zakblood_slith wrote:just install it as normal, and also install the pre requites that come with it, and you will be fine,

install game, then install addon, if addon needs a patch before it installs, it will say, and most of the time already have it anyway, once the addon is installed, run the updater and patch to the latest version
Thanks for the quick reply! I'm wondering though whether it's as straightforward as you say, given that I've only bought the download version of the software, and don't have a physical disc to install from? This is probably me showing my age, btw, so apologies if my question is incredibly stoopid! :lol:
VPaulus
Slitherine
Slitherine

Post by VPaulus »

Bombax wrote: Thanks for the quick reply! I'm wondering though whether it's as straightforward as you say, given that I've only bought the download version of the software, and don't have a physical disc to install from?
It's straightforward. :)
You can redownload the games file installers from your member's account, if you have registered your games on your account.
Anyway, you can always contact us at support[at]slitherine.co.uk with your order details, and we will provide you with new download links.
Bombax

Post by Bombax »

VPaulus wrote:
Bombax wrote: Thanks for the quick reply! I'm wondering though whether it's as straightforward as you say, given that I've only bought the download version of the software, and don't have a physical disc to install from?
It's straightforward. :)
You can redownload the games file installers from your member's account, if you have registered your games on your account.
Anyway, you can always contact us at support[at]slitherine.co.uk with your order details, and we will provide you with new download links.
That's great, many thanks! :D

Return to “Battle Academy : Tech Support”