Germany Surrending

PC/MAC : Commander the Great War is the latest release in the popular Commander series to bring the thrill, excitement and mind-breaking decision making of these difficult times to life.

Moderators: Slitherine Core, The Lordz

NumberOneBSUFan
Corporal - Strongpoint
Corporal - Strongpoint

Germany Surrending

Post by NumberOneBSUFan »

Hi there,
Just a quick question on what it takes to get the German Army to surrender? My current situation is as follows. It's late 1915. The western cities have been overrun. I'm at the doorsteps of Willmshaven and Munich. In the east the Russians have captured Kosenberg and Danzig. Perhaps what I'm most proud of is that the Russian flag flies over Berlin right now :D , and looks to remain so for the rest of the war. So why hasn't the Deutsches Heer surrendered yet? Do I need to capture all the cities?
Thanks, BSUFan

An update: All the northwestern cities have fallen now. The Germans only have 3 cities left, all of them pretty insignificant. Still no sign of surrender.
NumberOneBSUFan
Corporal - Strongpoint
Corporal - Strongpoint

Re: Germany Surrending

Post by NumberOneBSUFan »

Ok, you can disregard that post. The Germans surrendered after their last battleship was sunk. The Austro-Hungarians surrendered about 5-10 turns later after my allied armies came crashing down on them. Then the Turks surrendered without a fight.

Return to “Commander - The Great War”