One crash

Moderator: Slitherine Core

lpgamble
Administrative Corporal - SdKfz 232 8Rad

One crash

Post by lpgamble »

I have played through all 3 campaigns and had 2 issues.

1) in the second campaign the mission after the parachute drop. Everytime I killed the last fighter the game would crash. I finally got by this by not killing the last fighter and letting the wingmen take him out.

2) I have dual monitor's and I was clicking out of the window alot. I was just about to let a burst loose and the program would loose focus. Is there a way to keep the mouse in window?
PeterAdamcik
Private First Class - Opel Blitz
Private First Class - Opel Blitz

Post by PeterAdamcik »

1) i trying mission Overlord0100 - Campaign 2 (is the right mission which produce crash?), can you please specify how you play this mission, first dropping paratrops and then you killing fighters? i try reproduce the bug on other computers, on my computer it works allways ok.

2) hmm i see problem, i think the one possible case for this is fix this issue in patch
lpgamble

Post by lpgamble »

Just in case this helps
The mission is the one after the parachute drop. Not the B17 parachute drop in 3 spots the next one in a fighter. In that mission I go after the fighters first, after taking out the flak in the direct path. All 3 crashes were on the last fighter killed by me. The time I got through the mission, I got out and uploaded my score then got back in and made sure I did not kill the last fighter. One of the wingmen did take it out, but it did not crash.

Got back in the name id op overloard 0300 I take a P-47

Return to “Airstrike : Tech Support”