Thank you for Panzer Corps

Moderator: Slitherine Core

Gomez_Adams
Lance Corporal - Panzer IA
Lance Corporal - Panzer IA

Thank you for Panzer Corps

Post by Gomez_Adams »

I just found this game today.

When I was younger and computers first came out and ran thousands of dollars, I had to resort to building one. The very first game I bought for my 200 mhz powerhouse was Panzer General II. I loved that game. (Still do and play it still from time to time.)

I had always wished somebody would do an new version of it. And you did it.

I can't believe this game has been around so long without me knowing about it. Oh well...you get old. You're not as sharp as you used to be. Life happens.

I just wanted to pop by and say thank you. I'm playing Panzer Corps right now (Doing the tutorials even though it all seems so familiar to me) and having an absolute ball.

I feel 26 years old again, and for a guy that's been through as much as I have at 51, that's saying something.

So again, thank you! And I've seen the screen shots of the new version you're working on and I'm pumped about it as well.

Keep up the great work guys!
All the very best,
Gomez
Lifever
Panzer Corps World Champion
Panzer Corps World Champion

Re: Thank you for Panzer Corps

Post by Lifever »

People seldom express such heartfelt emotion or even introduce themselves properly... good job.

So let the Panzer Corps World Champion be the first one to welcome you!

Keep up the training and dare to dream big - maybe one day you will be fit to challenge for the biggest prize in hexagy esports! :)
TSPC37730
Sergeant First Class - Elite Panzer IIIL
Sergeant First Class - Elite Panzer IIIL

Re: Thank you for Panzer Corps

Post by TSPC37730 »

Welcome to the game! I'm glad you found it. I'm an old time PG player as well, and I've long speculated that there's quite a few other PG players who never got the word about PC.

Hope you got the Gold edition - it's a fantastic value. I think you've got months of gaming enjoyment ahead of you.

Return to “General Discussion”