How long untill we get a WW2 game in Field of Glory 2 quality?

Moderator: Slitherine Core

Okapix
Lance Corporal - Panzer IA
Lance Corporal - Panzer IA

How long untill we get a WW2 game in Field of Glory 2 quality?

Post by Okapix »

Field of Glory 2 and Sanctus Reach are among my alltime favourite Games ever made. Wouldn't a WW2 scenario with the same gameplay style as FOG2 be a pferfect match? I've played Battle Academy quite a lot a few years ago but couldn't never get to like the comic style low poly look. Is it not time for a new game based on your amazing new engine that features ww2 combat? Please?
Cheers and thanks for your awesome games Slitherine :)
ringoblood
Corporal - 5 cm Pak 38
Corporal - 5 cm Pak 38

Re: How long untill we get a WW2 game in Field of Glory 2 quality?

Post by ringoblood »

I believe we are, just look at the screenshots and footage coming out of the Dev dairies with Panzer Corp 2. We are finally, its taking time but we are my friend.
edb1815
2nd Lieutenant - Panzer IVF/2
2nd Lieutenant - Panzer IVF/2

Post by edb1815 »

I wouldn't say Panzer Corps because FOGII is a tactical game. IMO a fair comparison would be to the new Close Combat game (The Bloody First) entering beta testing.
ringoblood
Corporal - 5 cm Pak 38
Corporal - 5 cm Pak 38

Post by ringoblood »

edb1815 wrote: Tue Feb 26, 2019 6:17 pm I wouldn't say Panzer Corps because FOGII is a tactical game. IMO a fair comparison would be to the new Close Combat game (The Bloody First) entering beta testing.
Now that we have screenshot of the Close Combat game, "The Blood First" I will agree. When i made my post regarding Panzer Corps 2, We didnt have the Beta version of "The Blood First" yet out. But yes I agree, the Close Combat game is a far better example.
IainMcNeil
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by IainMcNeil »

Battle Academy & BA2 are in the same core engine as FoG II and Sanctus so worth a look if you like that sort of thing, though they are a bit older now.
amzounslideslide
Private First Class - Opel Blitz

Post by amzounslideslide »

you don't need both parts of any DLCs you might have bought: again just download and install part 1 of the DLCs for the 32-bit installers or part 2 for the 64-bit installers...
Ellamiss

Post by Ellamiss »

I've played Battle Academy quite a lot a few years ago but couldn't never get to like the comic style low poly look. Is it not time for a new game based on your amazing new engine that features ww2 combat

Return to “General Discussion”