Should I get the pen display monitor XP-Pen Artist 22E Pro ?

Moderator: Slitherine Core

guantian
Private First Class - Opel Blitz
Private First Class - Opel Blitz

Should I get the pen display monitor XP-Pen Artist 22E Pro ?

Post by guantian »

Good day. So, I've been using my XP-Pen Star 03 for about 2 years now - the old Star03 Pen tablet . it works still well - but I'm opting for a pen display now. I had gotten the Star03 Tablet when I was just getting into digital drawing and painting, and since I've stuck with it this long, I feel I want to get something like a Pen display, that you draw directly on.

Now, I mostly do Illustration, Storyboarding, and Animating - Clip Studio, Photoshop on some occasions, Toon Boom Storyboard. and Harmony. 2 years ago, there weren't this many Cintiq models to choose from, so, suffice to say, I'm extremely confused as for which one I should get. The XP-Pen Artist 22E Pro come with 21.5 inches HD IPS Screen Display Monitor with 8192 Pen Pressure Sensitivity and 5080 LPI Resolution.16 Express Keys and Adjustable Stand ( removed ).it seems good .

Money/cost is not a factor in this case. I just want a tablet that is big enough and gives me the closest feeling of drawing on paper!

I really appreciate any insight on this, I just don't know what the best choice is here. Thanks in advance!
Last edited by zakblood on Wed Aug 15, 2018 2:29 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: link removed
zakblood
Most Active User 2017
Most Active User 2017

Re: Should I get the pen display monitor XP-Pen Artist 22E Pro ?

Post by zakblood »

welcome to the forum, the forum is mainly a gaming site, so hardware question will be hit and miss, best advice it to go to a artist site and forum and ask the same question there tbh, you may get a reply here, but how helpful it maybe is anyone's guess from user who may not even have heard of the products you mention, good luck

Return to “General Discussion”