How to make gift purchases on Slitherine?

Moderator: Slitherine Core

Mischief Maker
Lance Corporal - Panzer IA

How to make gift purchases on Slitherine?

Post by Mischief Maker »

Are there any options to gift games to a friend using Slitherine, not Steam? Specifically Battlestar Galactica.

I saw old topics saying gift cards were an option, but http://www.slitherine.com/giftcards/ gives a page not found error.

Are there any other options?
VPaulus
Slitherine
Slitherine

Re: How to make gift purchases on Slitherine?

Post by VPaulus »

I'm afraid not. You can purchase the game, contact us at support[at]slitherine.co.uk witht he order details and we will transfer the game to your friend's account.
Mischief Maker

Post by Mischief Maker »

If you gift someone a game on steam, can that also give them access to the offline installer from Slitherine?
pipfromslitherine
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by pipfromslitherine »

Mischief Maker wrote:If you gift someone a game on steam, can that also give them access to the offline installer from Slitherine?
No - you cannot convert a Steam purchase to one from us as we have no way to validate or access Steam information.

Cheers

Pip
follow me on Twitter here
IainMcNeil
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by IainMcNeil »

Well it depends actually, if the game has 3rd party serials then you can use them to register on our members club and then download and install the game. Steam don't support these any more however so only games set up before this happened allow it. The game will tell you if it has 3rd party keys.

Return to “General Discussion”