Matrix/Slitherine sale??

Moderator: Slitherine Core

vicklemos
Lance Corporal - Panzer IA

Matrix/Slitherine sale??

Post by vicklemos »

Hi folks!
I'd like to know if the Slitherine/Matrix stores will feature a sale of some sort this year. Been dying to get my Steel Panthers GE.
Sadly I "kinda" missed this one on last year's sale, but ended up gettin' the marvelous HISTORY games + the amazing Drums of War + 3 titles on the x360 on the past 2 years *which I frankly played like a maniac*. :D
Would love to see these on Steam since regional pricing is a huge plus.

Thanks a lot in advance,

Victor
Last edited by vicklemos on Wed Oct 26, 2016 10:23 am, edited 1 time in total.
BiteNibbleChomp
Lieutenant-General - Do 217E
Lieutenant-General - Do 217E

Re: Matrix/Slitherine sale??

Post by BiteNibbleChomp »

I can't say anything for certain, but usually there is an approximately 33% off sale each year in January. That will probably occur again in 2017.

However I strongly urge you to remove the details between "Been dying to get my Steel Panthers" and "I have a strong desire to". The words in between discuss a topic forbidden on this forum.

- BNC
Ryan O'Shea - Developer - Strategic Command American Civil War
vicklemos

Re: Matrix/Slitherine sale??

Post by vicklemos »

BiteNibbleChomp wrote:I can't say anything for certain, but usually there is an approximately 33% off sale each year in January. That will probably occur again in 2017.

However I strongly urge you to remove the details between "Been dying to get my Steel Panthers" and "I have a strong desire to". The words in between discuss a topic forbidden on this forum.

- BNC
I see. Thanks a lot for the info; just edited the thread and it's good to go, now.

Return to “General Discussion”